chapter 14

Thank you all so much for 6k reads!! It's cray cray!!!

NOTE: SOME CHAPTERS ARE ON PRIVATE DUE TO THE CONTENT IF YOU WANNA READ THEM (YOU SHOULD) FOLLOW ME, UN ADD PLEASURE ME STYLES THEN RE ADD IT. You can read the chapter then unfollow me but upcoming chapters will probably be private too:)

Harry's POV:

Anastasia sat there for a good ten minutes, letting the words sink in. It was the honest truth. I was fixing her. Or, at least I had hoped I was. I mean, by her reaction she had to have had a horrid breakup with some douche dick.

Currently, we were sitting in my drive way. She looks out the window with a lost look in her eye as I stare at her. Okay Harry that is creepy cut it out.

"We're here." I finally speak, breaking the silence.

She looks up, and then at me smiling briefly before opening her door. I follow behind and walk with her to my front porch.

"I thought you were taking me home." She says, quietly.

"Well, I was. But I thought we could hang out some more and like, talk. I can still take you home if you want?" I whispered little prayers inside my head hoping she would stay.

"No, that's fine. But Harry?"

"Yeah, babe."

"Can we.. Can we talk about my story later?" Her lip trembles a bit before she goes emotionless.

"Yes, of course. I never want to pressure you into anything, love." I say opening my door and letting her inside.

She walks in slowly, smiling at me for not pressuring her. We walk into my living room and stand there for a few seconds. I take the first step in breaking the awkward silence and take my coat off.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" I ask.

She turns around and closes her eyes, putting on her thinking face. Yes, thinking face. She does have that. Anastasia makes a lot of interesting faces especially when she is thinking.

"I guess." She finally shrugs.

"Anastasia, make yourself at home and relax, baby," I walk over to her and massage her shoulders lightly, "I'm going to go make some popcorn. Choose a film from my brilliant selection and chill."

Anastasia's POV:

Once Harry leaves the room to begin making popcorn, I look through all of his movie choices. American Pie...Pulp Fiction.. Love Actually...Pretty in Pink...hmmm. I continue looking through and finally decide on my favorite. Peter Pan. The cartoon version. Don't judge me.

After a few minutes, Harry walks in with popcorn and water bottles in hand. He looks at me and rolls his eyes, sighing.

"Anastasia. You have ears. Use them."

"I did. I picked out a movie." I state.

Chuckling he sets the food down and walks over to me, "I said to make yourself at home and relax. Yes, you did pick out a film but you're standing in the middle of my flat staring at random objects, babe. I guess I'll have to do it myself."

He picks me up, bridal-style and plops me down on the couch. Reaching behind me, he grabs a blanket and places it over my body. He returns to the television and looks at the movie choice. Turning his head he smirks at me and places the movie in the DVD player.

Cuddling in next to me, he smiles and pecks my on the forehead.

"You have made a lovely film choice." He says.

"What can I say? I love that movie."

"I wish I could stay forever young." Harry sighs into my neck, kissing me gently.

"Don't we all." I mumble.

"You're quite comfortable to cuddle with."

Laughing, I turn my face towards him, "As are you. Now shh, the movie is starting."

"Film."

"Movie."

"Film."

"Movie."

"Film!"

"Movie!"

"Film!!"

"Movie!!!!"

"Excuse me, please don't yell in my household."

"You're excused." I giggle.

"Oh, you just think you're so funny!" He rolls his eyes.

"Yes, I am funny." I state.

"Yeah, funny looking." He mumbles.

"You jerk!" I gasp, jokingly.

"Is that the best insult you could come up with?" He says, cockily.

"I mean, I guess." I shrug.

"Oh, Ana." He laughs.

I turn my face towards his and gasp, "That's the first time you've called me Ana."

Harry rolls his eyes and points towards the television, "Anastasia, pay attention to the film."

"Movie."

"For fùcks sake Anastasia." He grumbles under his breath and grabs my face with his two hands pulling my in for a sloppy kiss.

•~•~•~•~
filler... and short.. kinda.

vote&comment

-ash<3