chapter 24

Anastasia's POV:

"Dinner was lovely. Thank you. I had an amazing time." I grin to Harry as he continues driving down the street.

"My pleasure, baby." He reaches his hand across and laces our fingers together. I sigh with happiness and turn to him.

His eyes remain on the road as he concentrates. Bitting his lip gently, he makes a left into his neighborhood. He smirks slightly, then squeezes my hand.

"Staring a bit, aren't we Anastasia?" He hums playfully

"Yeah, just a bit." I breathe out.

"Mmhmm. Why don't you start a conversation?" He suggests.

"I just wanna look at you." I shamefully blush. He smirks at my compliment and nods. His eyes flicker over to me and smiles softly. Returning his attention back to the road, we pull into his driveway. Parking the car and turning it off, we sit in silence.

After a few moments, Harry squeezes my hand once again. I turn to him and lay my head against the seat. I close my eyes briefly and re open them to see him studying me. A soft smile plays on my lips.

"Staring a bit, aren't we Harry?" We never break eye contact as he grins and speaks up.

"I want to show you something." He whispers.

Nodding, dumbly, I release his warm hand and step out of the car. He does the same and walks over to my side. Taking my hand again, he leads me inside the house. We walk through the living room and kitchen. Opening the sliding glass door, he smiles cheekily and urges me to step outside. Complying, I feel the cool air touch my skin. Harry walks us over to the grass area, next to the pool, and lays down. I stand above him scrunching my nose.

"Come. Lay down with me."

"Okay." I say. I take my heels off and rest my head next to his. We turn to face each other and smile.

"Although you are quite a view, look up." He points to the sky and I look.

The stars are resting in between the dark sky. The tress around us are swaying through the wind. Moving my eyes to the moon, I stare at the bright place and shut my eyes. Breathing out, I re-open them and turn to Harry. He is already looking at me when I turn, causing me to blush a soft shade of red.

"Why don't you look at it?" I ask.

"I see it all the time. I come out here and lay down. Relax and think. But I have never seen you look at them. Now that, that's a real sight to see."

"Me? Looking at stars? Is a sight to see?" I inquire.

"You doing anything is a sight to see." He answers.

"Smooth move, Styles."

He smiles cheekily, "I try. Now I want to show you one more thing."

Rolling over, he is on top of me. I giggle as he wiggles his eyebrows. He rolls us to the left and I'm on top.

"What are you doing?" I laugh.

"This." He rolls us over one more time.

The next thing I know, my breath is taken away by the cool rush of water. Harry pulls my waist close to his body and we surface from the pool.

"Why did you do that!" I screech, while giggling.

"I wanted to show you my pool." He shrugs, laughing.

"I see your pool all the time! And if you really wanted me to see it closer we could have changed into bathing suits." I express.

"But this is more romantic and you're wetter than you were before."