chapter 33

soooo, we all know what's going to happen in this chapter(; so please comment your feelings on the way through. as always, more comments means faster updates!

////////////////////

Anastasia's POV:

His large frame stands at the foot of the bed, his lower lip tucked between his teeth, as his eyes stare down at me. For the first time in a while, I was actually intimidated by him. Pushing myself up, I go to my knees, and make my way to the end of the bed.

"It's broken, remember?" I say, licking my lips and crawling my way towards him.

A small smile played on his lips as I approached him. My heartbeat was accelerating already as I steadily moved my hands to his chest. My palms press to the soft fabric as I slide my hands up and down. Carefully, I begin unbuttoning the first button to his shirt. However, I was only able to get one done, as he reached down and pulled me up. Standing, leaned up against the bed, Harry leaned down, grazing his lips along mine.

My fingers gripped the collar, pulling his lips to mine, no longer letting him tease me. He was obviously taken aback at my quick movements, but only took a few seconds to match my speed, and kiss me.

His lips were warm against mine as I naturally leaned into his body. The hold on his collar loosed, as his large hands gently rested on my hips, easing his way closer to me. Harry tugged on my bottom lip, a small gasp left my lips, as his tongue made its way into my mouth. He pushed me farther against the bed, his grip starting to become steadier.

My fingers started to move again, unbuttoning his shirt, and somehow making it all the way down. Harry's lips attached to my neck, trailing wet kisses up and down as he helped tug his shirt the floor. The material made its way to the floor, no letting any time pass as his arms wrapped around my body. His kisses became more, his tongue poking out every few moments, and then soon he was sucking, leaving a few marks.

Soft gasps and sighs leave my mouth, needing and wanting more of him. My hands rest on his toned shoulders, whimpering softly. Seconds later, his lips and hands were no longer around me, as he dropped to his knees, pushing my dress up. I didn't hesitate to lift the fabric off my body and to the floor. His mouth was on my body again, leaving hot kisses on my inner thighs, quickly prying my legs apart. His finger move to my panties, pulling them down with a small movement. I step out of them, his mouth still on my thighs, as he tosses to them to the side.

"You good, baby?" he smirks, running his hands up the insides of my thighs. I nod, unable to take my eyes off of him as he leant forwards and buried himself between my legs. The warmth and wetness of his tongue felt exquisite as he circled my clït a few times, before slowly dragging his tongue over my entirety. My whole body shuddered as he repeated this pattern; once, twice. I lost count after that, letting pleasure consume me. I shut my eyes and and let my head fall back in pleasure as I let out a few more soft moans. My  left hand winded through his hair as my right paid attention to my breasts, unclasping my bra, and massaging them softly. After a few moments, Harry was stood up, in front of me, kissing me, allowing me to taste myself as his hand wandered over my stomach and breasts.

He gently rolled his fingers in between my nípples, causing them to grow harder by the second. The warm touch of his hands and lips, compared to the coolness of the air, made it difficult to stand up straight. Leaning into Harry for more support, he dragged us across the room and to his desk.

My back pressed against it, as Harry pushed the chair to the side and leaned his body over mine. Together, our hands met at his belt buckle. We pulled away, a small smirk playing on both of our faces as I gently pushed his hand away and unbuckled his belt. My hands easily push his jeans to the floor, as his mouth is already on mine again. My hand starts to palm him through his boxers, quickly feeling him grow harder at each touch. My hand drops as  I starts to do the same. Harry's hands grab my under arms, keeping me standing as I give him a confused look.

"No, no. I don't want that tonight. I just want you." He explains softly, and then pressing his lips to mine again.

I roll my eyes playfully and teasingly pull the fabric of his boxers, lower, and soon his length springs out, somewhat pressing against his stomach.

I firmly grasp his shaft, moving my hand painfully slow, enjoying the rise I could get out of him. Harry doesn't take it well as he pulls me with him, sitting himself down on the chair.

My legs move without thinking, straddling his waist. His hips buck, grinding against me entrance. Harry grips my hips, gently lifting me up. One hand falls to his còck, positioning it carefully, and sliding into me.

"Harry." I breath out, my hands moving to his broad shoulders, gripping them tightly as he completely filled me up.

Both of his hands rest on my hips as he starts to move, keeping a slower pace, to let myself adjust. He seemed to do all the work, lifting my body up and easing me back down.

Soon, he was no longer taking it easy, as he lifted me quicker, and pressed our chests together.

"Shít, you're tight, baby." He groaned in my ear, sucking and nibbling on the lobe as he continued to move my body. His soft and quick moves were no longer there as he grunted, tightening his grip and lifting my body slightly. He began thrusting into me, leaving my mouth dry and breathless as I struggled to think properly.

"Fùck, I love you so much." He grunted, pulling me back down and rolling his hips into mine.

"I love you too." I say, meaning every single word. His face spreads into a soft smile. However, I don't see it for long as he rushingly picks me up and spins me around, slamming back into me. He gripped my hips once again, as my hands held the chair arms. Harry didn't waste much time in picking up where we left off, pounding himself inside of me.

Moans and sighs leave my lips, his name rolling off several times. Licking my lips, I arch my back into him, moaning out his name.

He continues to thrust, not missing a beat as he sucks on my neck, leaving one too many marks. However, Harry couldn't seem to pick a position as he lifted me up and pushed the chair away. My back collided with the desk, after his lips pressed to mine in a desperate kiss.

Gently lifting my left leg up, he eased his way in, going much slower than before. His thrusts were deep and calm, but full of love as he rested our foreheads against each other.

"I'm gonna marry you someday, Anastasia." He whispers in my ear, a blush forming to my cheeks.

He continued to go slow, the only noises in the room were made up of our sighs and moans, and most of all, the soft sounds of our skin pressing together.

We released within a few seconds of each other, him letting me go first. Our bodies stayed in the same position as we rested, trying to catch our breaths.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

thanks for reading(:

if you enjoyed this chapter,

please

comment&vote