chapter 17

I made a little edit of Ana's role play outfit (; tell me what ya think!

Anastasia's POV:

After a long day of shopping and errands, I am finally on my way back to Harry's house. The 'role play outfit' I had picked out, made me less nervous which was weird because this whole concept was new to me. I just could not wait to see Harry's face.

After about 10 minutes, I pull into the front of the house and get out. Walking up the steps I check my phone to see it's an hour till 7. Just enough time to get ready. Unlocking the door, I step inside and see the lights on in the kitchen. I thought I had turned those off.

I continue down the hall and approach the light switch. As I am about to turn it off, my head snaps up to meet Harry's eyes. He is sitting on the couch with a glass of scotch in hand.

"Harry? You scared me. What are you doing home so early?" I ask, setting my bags down.

"Well, it's been quite a hectic day Anastasia. I've had a massive headache and have been forced to make several calls." He sighs.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear. What happened at the office?"

"Did you ever hook up with Mr. Davis?" Harry asks, out of the blue.

Did I ever what?

"Harry if this is your lame attempt at a joke then please stop. That's disgusting." I say, laughing lightly.

"No, I'm not joking. Libby told me you and Mr. Davis have been hooking up."

"You're assistant?" I ask bewildered.

"Yeah." He replies.

"And you believed her?"

"No, well kind of. She showed me pictures of you two."

"Pictures? What pictures?" My eyes open in shock.

"Just pictures of you two very close to each other and another of you on his desk, with your legs genuinely wide open." He shrugs casually.

"Ugh what? Harry! Are you crazy I would nev-"

"I know. I called Mr. Davis. Apparently his wife and you look similar from behind." He mutters.

"Oh."

"Yeah, oh. I'm just pissed off that Libby would lie like that. Or even think something like that."

"Harry it's obvious." I say.

He gives me a questioning look.

"When girls take interest in men and they have a girlfriend, they will stop at nothing to make them theirs. Girls are ruthless like that. Libby probably likes you."

"That's fùcking gross. God, did she take a hit in the head? Why would I leave a girl you for someone like her?"

"You wouldn't. That's why she had to make it look like I cheated on you. I guess." I say proudly.

Outside I am calm Ana. But on the inside I'm about ready to beat áss. I can't believe his slùt of an assistant had the audacity to make something up like that.

"What should I do?" He asks.

"Fire her." I shrug.

"And while you're at it, delete her from everything." I add.

"Hmm, am I scening a bit of jealousy, babe?" He grins and stands up from the couch. Striding over to me he pulls me into a hug.

"Not jealous. Just pissed off. I can't believe she would do something like that. I mean, I can because you're you. But still that's so rude. I just-"