chapter 28

Anastasia's POV:

I toss and turn the entire night while I'm not wrapped in Harry's arms. Over the night, I hear him groan a few times and then roll over too. By the time I'm over it, I look to see the clock blinking bright red numbers: 3:19. I lay into the bed, my back on the comforter and look to the ceiling. How am I going to fall asleep? Second later I feel Harry move and next thing I know, his mop of curls are rested on my chest. He grabs my waist and pulls me into him, burying his head in my neck. Harry leaves a few small kisses on my collar bones and neck before letting out a grunt and falling back asleep.

I let a small smile slip at his half-asleep actions. What a dork.

"Release." I quietly whisper, trying to unwrap his hands from me. Although, I was somewhat happy he wanted to cuddle me, the position was a bit uncomfortable and there was no way I would get sleep this way.

"No." He groans roughly. His voice is deep and sleepy.

"Yes, this is uncomfortable." I grin.

"Not for me, your breasts are very comfortable, baby." He mumbles, pushing his head into my chest.

"Harry, stop." I giggle at the end.

Then, he does the weirdest thing, I've ever seen him do.

"Ow! Harry did you just bite my boob?"

He lets out a soft, sleepy laugh, "Maybe, just be quiet and go to bed."

His bite was more playful than anything, but the shock is what freaked me out.

"No, get off." I groan, annoyed.

He swings his legs over my body and wraps his legs around mine. I feel like I'm enclosed in a cocoon.

"Harry, get off that hurt."

"You've never complained about my mouth on your breasts before." He pushes.

"Yeah, well... That's different. Just get off." My words are jumbled and I can't seem to think strait. I just want this boy off me.

Harry then rolls on top of me. I let out a squeak and he chuckles.

"Harry! You're on top of me. Get off this isn't funny. I'm tired."

"Me too. Let's sleep."

"You're so annoying."

"You're no fun ." He grumbles rolling to the other side.

"Harry." I pout.

"You wanted me off you got your wish." His voice is low but not angry.

We sit in silence for a few seconds.

"Are you still mad at me?" I whisper. He turns over immediately and pulls my waist into him, rubbing circles around my stomach.

"No. But you have to promise to tell him you have a super sexy boyfriend who you need to go home and fùck. So you can't go. Not even as friends." I giggle at his passion in the statement.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry." I mumble out the last part.

"I know. Just.. Don't be so nice?"

"You don't want me to be nice?" I smile trying to understand his statement.

"You know what I mean. And I'm serious you have to say that to him."

"Okay, sure."

"You better. Goodnight, baby." He kisses my cheek.

"Goodnight."

•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•

We both wake up the next morning, happy. After getting ready and enjoying breakfast together, Harry drives us to work. We go our separate ways, me to my office, and him to Mr. Davis'.