At his nod she collects a quiver from his back. Opening a potion bottle on her belt, she spells the blue substance out of the bottle and onto the arrows. She could hear Hawkeye still firing shots above her as she slides the technology potion into the darts. As the witch waits for it to dry she attacks the aliens around her. After a minute or so she crouches back down and begins multiplying the arrows.

Once she has a bunch of them she puts them back into the quiver, but not without keeping one for herself and sliding it under her belt. She didn't want to risk him running out of all his arrows. Amelia gives the equipment back to the archer.

"I can make you more but I need at least one arrow to do so. I'll keep one with me, so give me a call if you are running out again, I'll make you more." He gives her a grateful smile as she makes her way back onto the broom. And then she's off again.

The witch finds a pattern as she cruises from one street to another, making sure to pass each street at least once. As she turns her body to go left she abruptly needs to twist to the side to avoid the giant alien whale that was coming out of that street.

'That was too close.'

While Amelia collects herself, she thinks about a way to kill the enormous alien. The witch was straightening her clothes when she felt a bottle brush past her fingers. The death potion. A potion so corrosive it will cause death upon contact. It was the potion used in the late twenties to execute the prisoners from MACUSA. The substance was later deemed illegal, for logical reasons obviously, and the recipe got removed from all potion books ever made. That didn't stop Amelia from collecting different pieces of the instructions throughout her life. The witch had found a way to remake the illegal substance, after finding a part of the recipe and lots of tries. The witch kept the potion in case of emergency. She was only allowed to keep this one batch, so she was saving it for an important situation. 

Amelia takes a few moments to think it over. But decides that now was as good as a time as ever. With her mind made up, the witch reaches for her earpiece.

"Hey Stark?"

Amelia hears faint explosions in the background as the genius replies, "Yeah, what's up Hocus?"

"You think you can lead one of those space whales in my direction?" She jokes, hoping the quiver in her voice wasn't to noticeable.

"What you thinking about taking the easy way out?" His voice was playful as well, but Lia heard the real concern and question in it.

"I wish," the witch huffs, "Can you lead it to a empty area? I'm hoping for it to drop."

"If you're sure."

"Nope, not at all."

'Merlin, she was becoming reckless. Godric would be proud.' She thought.

After deciding a street to meet, Amelia flew to the designated road taking out passing intruders as she goes. She readies herself, hovering at the end of the avenue. Her finger tremble as she loosens the deathly potion from the belt. The glass of the flask was protected by spells so it wouldn't break while hanging around her body. She begins removing the protective layers while keeping an eye out for Stark and the.. guest he was bringing.

She heard them coming first. The sound of Tony's thrusters followed by an angry demonic screech. The fins of the beast scraping into the building it passes. Then she saw them, rounding the corner. Stark's iron figure in the lead with the enormous alien following close behind him. Amelia gulps before leaning forward and setting her broom into action. She was flying straight at Tony, but she didn't even notice his figure. The red and gold a blur as she focuses on the gray and purple monster behind him. The armor on the beast shone in the early spring sun but her eyes were pointed towards the massive amount of teeth in its beak. Rows and rows of deadly cutting fangs, ready to devour her.