Beginning A/N

Hello, my wonderful muffins. It is I, the queen of inactivity herself. 

If you don't who I am, hi, I'm Lana. I've been writing on Wattpad for five years now (damn, am I old) and I've been writing fanfiction since 2016. All of my writing is up on my profile if you want to check out anything else. I have many other types of AUs I cover—mafia, yandere, angst—if that interests you. If you want what I believe to be my most top quality books, I suggest looking at the books closest to the top of all my work. I've organized it to where you can see what I'm working on (which is always the first few books), what books I'm most proud of, and what books that I like to hide to try and disregard my shame for some of them. 

Another little fun fact about me is that I will be graduating high school this year, which means that I'm working on a lot of things right now. Also, I like to torture myself, so my senior project this year is based off of a big novel I'm writing on the side. It's not fanfiction, but rather a book to publish out into the world with original content. Now, you might be wondering, how does this pertain to me? Well, let me tell you. 

Senior year has been a lot of work—stupid Biology to be exact—that has been sitting on my plate constantly. Not to mention I have to present this novel that I'm writing on the side to my school in May. This novel is so long that I'm regretting my existence at this point, but, hopefully when this book is released, I will have the first draft done (update: it's complete!). With all of this going on in my life right now, it is going to affect this fanfic. 

This doesn't mean that I will put a chapter out, leave for a good month or two, and come back with another chapter. This means that it may take me some time to get out a chapter to you all when I have the chance. I'm going to give myself a goal to post a chapter every Monday, so hopefully I'll be able to stay on schedule and keep this story going. 

Anyways, you guys came here for the fanfic, not my rambling. Well, roughly this book is based around more divine beings that plague the world, which we can't see. The main character (you) has never heard about this before, but there's something particularly strange about you, even though you don't pick it up. You work tirelessly day and night to make money and you're in a bit of a slump. 

One day, you're faced with a man getting on the bus, to which he seems a little gruff, which is not the your(main character) personality. This disturbs you, but night after night, the man keeps getting on the bus to take it home. This makes you extremely uncomfortable, but once something happens to you, the man steps in to help. 

That's the basic idea I can give you guys for now. I know it may not seem appealing, but I'm still configuring the storyline and I'm ready to show you guys that I've grown as a writer, which you also might see some changes in the text. 

I hope you guys enjoy this book. Again, I will try and put out a chapter every Monday, but I'm still busy so it might be some choppy updates here and there. Also, if you want, I've made a server on Discord for all my muffins who care to join. I'm hoping in the future that I'll be able to play some video games with you guys. The link to the server is under the link section on my profile so you guys can join. It also is a little lonely in there, so some more people joining would be gratefully appreciated. 

Alright, as always, Happy Reading! <3