Encircling her arms around his shoulders, she moved up and down with his help as he placed his hands on her ass, his knees bending slightly to lean back so he could thrust upwards as she moved down on him.

Bulma wanted Vegeta to move faster, harder underneath her, but when she saw the loving look in his beautiful obsidian eyes, she let him set the pace of their love making. As her breasts brushed against his chest, his gaze remained on hers with a smile before making his way over to the counter to set her atop of it. She clung to him as he moved faster within her, his thumb furiously rubbing her clit as he buried his face into her shoulder. His harsh breaths tickled her neck as his teeth scraped against her skin, her back arching off the mirror as they came together.

With his hands squeezing her hips as they caught their breaths, she squealed when he lifted her with his cock still inside of her, moving to turn on one of the shower heads.

They gasped as the cold water cascaded down their bodies until it warmed, Vegeta sliding her down and out of her as he ravaged her mouth.

Vegeta failed at attempting to pull away as she continued to kiss him, but she reluctantly released him by sucking on his bottom lip before leaning back to smile at him.

She stepped away from him to face the spray of the shower to wash her face and wiggled her ass to entice him for another round, even though she knew sex was painful when water was involved.

When his hands didn't immediately land on her body, she turned to see his look of tenderness and love for her shining in his eyes. Her hand reached out to touch his chest lovingly as she stared up at him, and Bulma knew this was the moment to finally confess her true feelings for him

"Vegeta, I..."

"Your flight leaves tomorrow morning at 9."

"What, what are you talking about?" Bulma was taken aback by his words as he stepped away from her, his eyes averted as the tenderness and love she saw moments ago vanish and turn into the saddest smile she had ever seen on him.

"You said you missed your family so I've arranged everything for you. Go visit them and Chichi in London."

"What about you? You're coming with me, right?"

"I'll join you as soon as I'm able after I take care of a few matters here."

"Vegeta... Talk to me? What's happening? Why are you doing this? Something must have happened if you're sending me away like this, without you."

"I love you, Bulma."

He kissed her forehead, and she watched in shock as he walked away from her, roughly pulling on his pants in their bedroom, dripping water on the floor, before exiting their room as Bulma stood underneath the flowing water – confused and hurt.

*****

"Why isn't Vegeta taking me to the airport? I thought he would since I haven't seen him since yesterday morning..."

Goku placed his hand on his chest as if hurt. "Aw, does our friendship mean nothing to you after all this time, B?"

"Answer my question, Kakarot."

He sighed at the childhood nickname only Vegeta tended to call him when he was angry. "He was called away on... business. Something he couldn't get out of."

"I know everything about your business. There's no need to hide it from me anymore."

"Oh, I doubt he told you about this one."