John tried to control the shaking in his hands as he peered at the man tied up on the ground, weakly peering up. The man looked awful. His hair was no longer in it's pristinely gelled state and parts of his clothes were covered in tears and blood. His face was bruised and he had blood running down his chin. John didn't know the extent of the man's injuries but already, he knew it wasn't good.

The man coughed as he lifted his head up. "J-John...you shouldn't have come...!" The cop above him kicked him in the face. "Shut up cripple!"

John glared daggers at the cop before him, pushing away every ounce of fear he had towards the man. "Leave him alone Keon! I did what you asked! I'm here! Now, let him go!"

The red haired man kept his face neutral. "Not yet John. There's still the terms I wanted to discuss with you."

John looked to the side before back at the man. "And what would that be?"

Keon lifted the man up before pulling a switch blade out. Johns eyes went wide as Keon held the blade to Williams throat.

"NO! DAD!" William hissed as the blade pressed against his jugular, a thin stream of blood dripping down from his neck.

John grew panicked, looking at Keon. "What are you doing?! Let him go you sick f*ck!"

The cop only shook his head. "How blind are you John? You have no power here; literally and figuratively."

The teens gaze went fearful as he realized the brutal man was right. He had no abilities to copy and Keon was holding a damn knife to his dad's throat.

There was no one here besides them so he had no one to call for help.

Keon only glared at the teen before speaking up again. "You see John, over the past few months, we've been keeping an eye on you. So far, you've been nothing but a problem, a pest, but worst of all: a threat. Tearing the hierarchy down, hospitalizing the royals, leading the school into chaos. You can start to see how this all becomes a little problematic, especially given who you're related to. So, here's the deal: I'll let him live if you come with me peacefully. No games, no resistance. If not,"

He pressed the blade further against Williams neck the man gasping in pain.

The teens eyes went wide. "NO! STOP IT! I'll do whatever you want but please...leave dad out of this! This has nothing to do with him or UnOrdinary! It was all on me!"

William struggled slightly without much success. His hands were bounded behind him and against his sides. "J-John! Don't do anything he says...! Not for my sake...! P-please son, I-!"

Keon silenced him as he held the tip of the blade against the side of his neck. "Shut. Up."

John ignored the man as he stared at the cop before him. "I'll go with you Keon...but don't you dare lay a hand on him!" The man considered this as he eventually moved the blade away from Williams neck.

He threw the injured man down on the ground again as he looked to the teen. "Alright then. You have a deal." John nodded as William looked up over the teens shoulder and towards the roof.

His storm cloud irises went wide with shock as he shouted to the kid. "JOHN, BEHIND YOU ON THE ROOF!" John turned around as he looked to the roof, spotting a man with green hair activating his ability.

Johns eyes went wide. 'SH*T!' He tried copying the person's ability but no good. He couldn't tell if it was because of a dampener or if it was because the man was too far away for him to replicate it.

Either way, John had no choice but to run.

Keon smirked. "Sorry John. But I don't trust you to behave. I'm not going to waste my time on a broken high tier like you."