Too Late...

A/N: 2K!!! WE DID IT GUYS!!!! WE REACHED 2K!!! I can't thank you all enough for everything! This has truly been a wonderful experience and I'm glad I have all of you!

With that, I know some of you were looking forward to a bit of angst so to satisfy your desires, here is a very tearful one-shot.

Hope you all enjoy!

Love ya guys! ^-^

-KittCat.

P.S: If you would like to see part II's of any of these oneshots, you're more than free to ask!

*WARNING*: This chapter contains violence, mentions of blood and character death. Viewer discretion is advised please!

Running around the school at full speed was no easy task.

It was dark, the sun having almost completely set. The lights were shut off and the floor was almost glossy from having been cleaned the night before.

All of these things considered, you would think being careful would be at the top of his priority list.

But John found himself sprinting as he looked in classroom after classroom, scanning the empty desks and chairs under the fading twilight.

What was he doing at school on a Sunday?

Well, it wasn't for anything good.

"Dammit, where the hell are they?!" He looked down at the tattered paper in his hand, squinting as he read over the ink printed on it's crumpled surface once again.

-We have him. Unless you want his blood spilled on school grounds, meet us at Wellston Private High School tomorrow at 5:30 after curfew. We'll make a deal then.-

-Unknown.-

John didn't want to believe it at first, thinking it was some kind of sick prank. That was, until last night when he tried calling a certain writer to wish him a happy birthday only to receive no reply.

That was a huge red flag for John as the man would always, always answer his calls.

He tried calling several times but nothing. No text, no calls back to him, nothing.

So now, the teen found himself sprinting through the school less than 5 minutes before he was supposed to see who these people are, hoping that he wasn't too late.

John kept running until he peaked out a window into the courtyard, finally spotting what -or rather who- he was looking for.

The ravenette sprinted down the closest flight of stairs, almost jumping over the railing to get to the ground floor.

He threw open the doors as he sprinted outside, stopping when he saw the man in front of him with someone on the ground next to him.

John felt his pulse race in his chest. Why was he here?! What the hell was he planning?! "What the hell are you doing here?!"

The man raised an eyebrow. "Don't play dumb John. We both know why we're all here."

John narrowed his eyes before a memory bubbled to the surface.

'What?! And your father wasn't penalized for UnOrdinary's publication?!'

The teens eyes went wide.

No...

What has he done...?

This was all his fault...