Chapter one

VOTE & COMMENT

England, Plymouth.

2000,March 21

A woman dressed in all black made her way through the dimly lit streets that were familiar to her feet. Through the dark lighting, one could see her legs that looked like they went on for miles. Her deep red cheeks were what most women yearned for, her thin waist and her wide hips made her look like a goddess. Her pale skin contracted nicely with her blood red eyes and full lips that most men yearned to kiss. She wore a black coat that covered a light blouse. Her legs were covered in a black dress that reached her knees and frizzled out at her thighs. Her feet were protected by black heels that went nicely with the dress of her choice. She was holding a black umbrella that barely shielded her from the falling rain of the night sky. She was the epitome of the perfect woman. She walked down as confident as possible down the cobbled road of Castle Street, though her knees were weak and she wanted to collapse onto the dirty street road.

The weather matched her feelings in that moment as it rained harder making her umbrella move with the wind. She relinquished her hold as she realized that all hope of staying dry was futile. She wrapped the wet umbrella as she put it in her expensive looking leather bag. The sky was dark emanating a frightening glow that told passerby's of the oncoming lightening, but the petite lady was not giving the weather any thought as she continued her way up the street, her arms snaking around her body as protection from the harsh weather. She stopped near one house seemingly no different from the others, but for the woman in black, this house held the secrets she needed to uncover, a feat that seemed almost impossible. Its green entry way and grey painted walls made it blend to the depressing street nicely, but the woman who was almost shaking with anxiety knew differently.

She looked at the house that held an innocent man captive for too long and sighed. The vines on the side of the house covered it from top to bottom, as a clear sign of carelessness of the owner. The only way out was a window through the bed room in the second floor and the green door that looked too old to work. She knew that when she walks out of that door that things would never be the same. She was starting to get lost in her musings, when she heard a nearby bush shake. For a moment she thought that it was an unwanted intruder who followed her from London. She sighed in relief as she saw that it was only a stray cat. She looked at the cat and knew that it was not an ordinary cat. It was peculiar.

Its Ginger color made it stand out like a sore thumb in the silent street. She watched as the cat looked to the house she was standing in front of, like there was something intriguing about it. She looked at the house in question and realized what the cat was looking at. The second floor's bedroom was alight with yellow light. She looked at the street with suspicion. It looked like a trap. The other house's inhabitants were all asleep, which she forecasted from looking at the lightless houses.

She looked up at the starless sky and let the rain wash out her anxiety. Whatever happened in that old looking house was never let out by a soul. As thunder was heard from the cloudy sky, she knew that she had to get in now or she would spend her entire life wondering about what would have happened had she told him her biggest secret. She crossed the cobbled street and grabbed the handle of the door.

Raising her hand she let the knocker hit the ugly green door three times. Lightning lighted up her view as the door was yanked open by a man who looked to be in his early twenties irritation clear on his face. His raven black hair was tied in a ponytail that reached his shoulders. His face was aristocratic with high cheek bones, pale skin, sharp jaw line, and soft baby like hair. The only thing that stood out, were his black doe like eyes that had a brown flair in them. His body was nicely toned with small muscles making themselves visible against the poor lighting. He was only wearing black trousers and a buttoned shirt . His expression changed from anger to softness as he looked at the woman who was standing on his door way. He smiled and said, "Come in," Which he emphasized by opening the door wider. She took the offer and moved deeper into the hallway. She let her damp coat and shoes fall down to the floor as she dropped her bag on the coffee table situated near the door. She looked at the grey walls and moved her feet, gliding over the carpeted floor following the young man. The came to a stop at a nice room painted a deep forest green.