Chapter 23

I woke up, finding myself in the arms of someone. I sat up to see who the person is. And....it's Blake. I started to feel lightheaded and a bit of a ache strikes my head. What happen last night?

I looked around and realized I'm not in my room. The computer desk on the corner of the room, the room's filled with light cologne mixed with a bit of wood scent, and the basketball placed near the computer desk made me realized where I am.
In Blake's room (still in Matt's place).

I looked at Blake who's peacefully sleeping with his arms on my lap (suppose to be around me I guess) and shirtless? I looked at the floor where the office chair stood to see the black heels I wore last night and my dress laying on the chair. My eyes widened and I looked down on my lap. In relief, I found myself in pjs and tank top.

I tried to remember what happened last night but its a struggle. All I remember was after getting back together with Blake we went back and rejoin the party and somehow.....I got dared to take shots. And yeah that's right. We're together again. But I don't remember changing in pjs though. I looked back at Blake who's now forming a smirk on his lips.

I shove him playfully to make him open his eyes.

"Morning" he laughed.

"Morning" I replied back with a bit of annoyance cracking in.

Rubbing his eyes and stretching he spoke, "I have never seen you so drunk until last night"

No words came out of my mouth as he continued.

"But you look cute"

I felt my face heat up and so did the back of my neck as he sat up and kiss my cheek.

"Race ya to the bathroom" as for that he ran out of the room.

I missed him. I can't believe I'm with him again. The feeling of not having anymore problems ever again made me so happy. My other half is now with me again, and I feel safer and happier once again.

I quickly got up and headed straight for the bathroom which is obviously locked. I tried to use the bathroom in Matt's room but it's also locked -_-

Knock knock knock

"Blake hurry up" I said while knocking.

Suddenly, the door opened and I was pulled in the bathroom. While holding my waist he locked the bathroom shut.

"Blake wha-" I was cut off as his lips touched mine.

How can I not resist?

He snaked his arms around my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer. Gently, he bit the bottom part of my lip. I started to walk closer to him as he walk backwards and hit the door. His soft lips brushed into mine and I felt tingles through my skin. I partially opened my eyes without breaking the kiss and see his eyes shut close enjoying the moment. My left hand let go of his neck while my right hand runs through his hair.

Dammit I gotta go pi so bad...

My left hand wanders around the areas of the door until it landed on the doorknob. And then I lightbulb flashed on top of my head (if that could happen). I pulled him closer giving a bit of distance between him and the door. I then reached for the doorknob making it seem like I'm attaching my body more to his. Turning the doorknob to the left, I swung the door open and quickly push him out the bathroom. His face suddenly turned confused. I shut the door close but quickly open it after remembering something. I stuck my head out of the breach of the door and quickly said "thanks" with a smile and before shutting the door close, a smirk formed his face.