Chapter 14

It's already been 3 weeks and so both Blake's parents are already back from Chicago an hour ago.

"Claire, thank you so much for taking care for the twins" mum said.
"Here" she handed me a check offering $1,500.

"Uh- no no it's fine I don't need this" I said as I tried to hand it back to her but she just held her hand up stopping me from handing it back to her.

"Nope. I gave it to you so no giving back" she say.

As I was about to open my mouth, I felt my head aching again. Oh, did I forget? For the last couples of days I've been getting these feelings like dizziness and headaches. I guess it's just the flu or something.

I held my hand up my forehead as I felt a sting in my head.

"Claire? U ok?" She ask concerned holding my shoulder.

Omg. The dizziness is back but it's more than that. I placed my hand on my mouth and ran to the bathroom as mum followed back. I opened the toilet bowl and sat on the cold floor while I started to vomit.

I felt mum hold my hair back and rub my back.

"U ok dear? This already happened like 45 minutes ago" I heard her say.

As I was about to say something, my mouth started to run like a waterfall again. Well this is something...

"Mom what happen?" I hear Blake said as he stood in the doorframe.

"I don't know sweetie. She just started vomiting again" mum say.

Feeling like I'm all empty i said, "no no it's just maybe I have a flu or something I ate"

"Ok but just be careful" she said helping me up.
"Sweetie, go take care of Claire while I prepare for dinner"

As for that, she left Blake in charge of me.

Holding my waist and my hand assisting me out the bathroom after flushing the toilet he said, "Claire, u ok?"

Feeling his warmth around me just makes me feel a bit better.

"Yes I'm fine" I lied.

This strong feeling of me that it's not because of a flu or something I ate made me wanna worry 100%.

Shoving that to the side I sat on the couch with the kids and started to watch tv.
_____________________
During dinner, I barely ate a whole meal.

"Sweetie, u should eat more. You vomit everything from your intestines" mum spoke.

"Umm I'm not really feeling like eating a lot" I said.

As I looked at her, I can see the disappointment and nervousness in her eyes as if she knew something's up. But I just ignored it and tried shoving food in my mouth.

After dinner had passed and the kids are all tucked into bed and mr. Reyes already sleeping I guess, it's just me,mum, and Blake who's awake.

After changing in my pjs and brushing my teeth I went straight to Blake's room were I found Blake sitting there watching tv.

While I was about to walk up to him, mum called me.

"I'll be back" I said and started walking downstairs.

There I found mum standing near bathroom holding this plastic thingy. I saw the same emotions in her eyes from earlier dinner.

Something made my heartbeat raise but I manage to keep myself calm. I walked up to her and she quickly handed me the plastic disposable thingy which I found out that it's a....pregnancy test?!