Epilogue Part 2

If the picture on Epilogue Part 1 had failed to load, here's the picture ^_^

Well this is it guys. The last part of the story:( I'll try to make this last part longer if I can. And no, I may not be able to make a sequel but I'm working on a new story titled, "My Mystery Boy". It'll be cute. But for right now, enjoy this last part! Thank you for all of the reads and votes and a few comments I have received.

-❤️
Shoutouts to
"Why Him?" By its_carmille
"A Rose of Ever after" By Arrenyenyencaberto
___________________

"Honey, I am so proud of you. Both of you. In so much trouble you guys had been into, you still manage to be together. I bet your father right now must be so proud of you as well. Better take care of each other. I love you both." My mother said as tears freely fall down her cheeks. I felt a stray tear slide down my cheeks as I mouthed 'I love you too' to her.

We are at our hotel where we hold the after party in the 800 square feet pure green grass lot that is at the back of the hotel building.

I felt Blake laced his fingers with mine which made me turn to face him as he sat back on his chair next to mine. Now it's Jey's turn to give a speech.

"Hey best friend. Hey Blake. I am so happy for you guys. Blake, better take care of my best friend and Claire, don't get Mr. Player near any ladies..."

"Hey..." I hear Blake complain under his breath.

I chuckled getting his attention.

"How am I a player?" He asks confusion spreads on his face.

"Umm remember the first time we met at Matt's place?and they asked why did it took you so long to come back?" I asks. "Well you said 'sorry I just saw some girls on the way here and damn they're sexy'?"

I saw his cheeks flushed in red as he mumbled a "no...".

"Mhhmm suuurreee" I said sarcastically as I continue to listen to Jey.

"...well I love you guys and hope you a good luck" as for that Jey took her seat on the next table as Matt stood up and walk towards where the microphone is. I guess it's his turn to speak.

"Well it felt like days went by fast. I'll miss you sis. Don't ever change as well. Be that sis you always have been. And Blake, take care of my sis. Don't you ever hurt her or else....you know what will happen..." He chuckled at the last part. "Anyways, good luck and maybe you can recreate what you have lost. If you know what I mean." As for that he took his seat.

I mentally facepalm myself at what Matt just said. Suddenly, I remembered them as I wrapped my arm around Blake's as we scooted closer next to each other.

I felt him lean closer to me and to my ear as he whispers, "you know I may be that player when we first met but you have changed me..."

Well that made my heart try to leap out of my rib cage.

Finally, the speech giving is over and now it time to party like there's no tomorrow. Mom decided to show the other adult guests our whole hotel. Including the indoor pools, fitness rooms, spa rooms, and hotel hallways. So just like on Matt's and Sam's after party, it's just us teens and a few little kids partying. Of course, no alcohol just wine, no public make outs, and no inappropriate dances.
_____________________
After about 4 more hours, the party is finally done. Me and Blake decided to stay here at my parent's hotel since it's already late at night and our clothes and stuffs are already packed for tomorrow's flight.

"Here are the last of you luggages" Jey said as she set them up in our (me and Blake's) hotel room. Yes, I let her packed my clothes for me. Nothing could go wrong anyways since I gave her a list of my stuffs she has to pack. And that she volunteered to.