"So you hate it?" She cut me off.

"Well, I didn't say that I hated it."

"So you liked it?"

"I don't know!! Ahhh maybe, just maybe, give me a heads-up next time."

"And why do you need a heads-up?"

"So that I won't get surprised or anything. And maybe so that I can kiss you back next time?" I whispered the last part but I think that Irene heard me because she started to laugh out loud.

"Look at your face, you're really a blushing mess right now. I was just messing with you. I didn't know that you are going to be this flustered." Irene fakingly wiped the tears coming out from her eyes.

"Haha very funny, I didn't know that my wife is such a comedian."

"That was a nice memory to look back to. But in all honesty, I did that because I knew that the judges were looking for something intimate. The ending really goes well with the song and I also knew that Moonbyul volunteered to be the judge to tease you. I think that we did a pretty good job giving them a show."

"I thought of the same thing. Seriously, next time that you plan to kiss me, even if it's just a peck, give me a heads-up, okay?" I looked at Irene and I saw her nodding her head while smiling.

Tell me next time when you are going to kiss me. I don't know how many times we'll get to do that again because I can feel that this show is ending...

***

We arrived at the 'secret' place that I was talking about. Winter is already coming and I decided to take Irene to a snow park since based on my research, this place is already starting to put some Christmas decorations. I want to spend Christmas this year with Irene and this is the first step that I can think of.

"Wow, I should've listened to you when you told me to wear something that will keep me warm. It's freezing here." Irene said, her hands kept inside the pocket of her jeans.

"Yah, that's what you get for not listening to me." I slowly took off my jacket and went behind Irene to let her wear it. I placed my jacket on her shoulders and hugged her from behind.

"There, you're all better." I kissed her temple before going back to where I was standing.

"How about you? Aren't you going to freeze to death?"

"Nope, I don't think so. I can handle the coldness better than you and I know that you hate being cold. It's my fault anyway since I didn't tell you exactly where were going. Don't worry about me. You're husband is a one tough fella." Irene looked at me, her eyes full of adoration.

"Thank you." She said.

"For what? For the jacket? I told you it's fin--"

"For being the best husband anyone could ask for." Irene suddenly hugged me.

"Ohhh, no problem." We stood there for a few minutes when Irene pulled away.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go!!" I held her hand and led her next to the skating rink.

***

Irene's P.O.V.

"Okay, so as you can see, it's almost Christmas. I took you here because of all these wonderful decorations surrounding us right now. There are lots of things that we can do here but first of all, I want to skate with you again. The last time that we went skating together was the time that I covered my hand with a sticker since I was holding your hand. I was afraid of people judging us or getting negative comments about other people back then. But right now, I couldn't care less, so you can always hold my hand since I know that you haven't mastered skating yet." Seulgi held my hand once more and she led me to the place where the ice skates are located.