Chapter 9

Irene's P.O.V.

We went to the real estate agent's office to help us find our very own house. As we arrived at the place, the real estate agent greeted us and we did the same.

"Hi, my husband and I were wondering if you could help us find a place that will serve as our home together." I asked the real estate agent as polite as possible. Seulgi couldn't contain her laughter beside me so I hit her with my elbow.

"Of course, ma'am. So before we start looking into different places, are you both looking for a specific place? Like an apartment or a condominium? And is there any exact location where you want to be?" The real estate agent asked us.

"Ohh, we wouldn't mind where the location would be, right honey?" Seulgi asked me in surprise.

"Ahhh yes." That's all I could answer since I was surprised by what Seulgi called me.

"But for me personally, I would like an apartment. An apartment would be perfect for us since we're the only ones who are going to live there. It wouldn't be too big or too small for the both of us." Seulgi said. The real estate agent nodded.

"Ohhh and maybe a pool? If it is possible, I would like a home with a pool." Seulgi added.

"Noted. How about you ma'am? Do you have any wishlist for your dream home?" The lady asked me.

"I would disagree with my husband here. I'd like a home that is modern, like a penthouse maybe? Is that possible?" I asked the lady. Seulgi looked at me in disbelief.

"What? You want a penthouse? You know that we don't have the budget t--" Seulgi was whispering to me but was cut off by the real estate agent.

"Yes ma'am. I would try to find a suitable place that will meet both of your preferences." The real estate agent said and began typing on her laptop.

Seulgi looked at me while moving her head from left to right. I ignored her and looked at what the real estate agent was doing.

"Okay. So now, we will visit some places so that you can choose a place to live in. We can use my car to go to each destination." The lady said.

"No it's okay. Seulgi has a car." I said.

Seulgi cleared her throat. "Ummm, it's not here."

"What do you mean 'it's not here'? We just used it to get here." I said.

"Ummm, Joy texted me that she wanted to borrow my car because she has a schedule that it's urgent. I texted her the address on where we are now and I didn't know that she will take a long time to bring it back to me. I'm really really sorryyyy."

"SEULGI-YAH!!!"

***

After minutes of scolding Seulgi, in the end, we ended up riding with the real estate agent since Joy texted her that she will be back in an hour.

"Okay so we're almost there. So the first place that we're going to is an apartment. It is suitable for two people since it is a small place." The real estate agent said.

"Are there already a lot of people living in that area where the apartment is?" I asked her.

"Since the place is next to a school, most of the tenants are students and teachers." The lady replied.

"Ohhh, so the place is a bit crowded." I said, making Seulgi and I nod.

*Interview (Seulgi)*

"It feels strange that Irene and I are going to live in a same house together since I was so used to having the members with us. We used to share her dorm together during our trainee days, but since now, we're going to live in a house together as a couple, it feels different."