Chapter 13

Seulgi's P.O.V.

After proposing to Irene yesterday, we all decided to have dinner to celebrate our engagement. Joy and Yeri kept bugging us and asking when is the wedding. Of course I wouldn't want to rush anything but my fiancé told them that the wedding would be in two days. As you guessed, the two maknaes starting screaming and Wendy, on the other hand, told us that she'll plan the whole wedding. From the venue, up to the reception, she said that she'll handle it all. All that's left for Irene and I to do was to pick out our rings for the wedding and the clothes that we are going to wear. So right now, we were currently preparing to head out to buy our rings.

"Why is my fiancé taking so long? Yah, Irene, you know that you don't need to wear makeup right? I think you're beautiful just the way you are so come down here right now!!" I shouted downstairs since Irene was still inside the bedroom.

"Just a second." Irene shouted back.

A few minutes have passed and Irene was finally going down stairs.

"Yah, I told you that you didn't need to wear makeup. You're still beautiful without it." I tried to tease her.

"Aish, stop it. You're just saying that because I'm your fiancé now." Irene said while smiling a little.

"No, really. I mean it." I smiled.

"Yah, I told you to stop. I don't like it when you become cheesy. Let's go now, we only have a day left before the wedding."

"Well, it's not my fault that the wedding day is near. I wasn't even the one who set the date..." I said. This time, Irene hit me on my shoulder.

"Yah, if you say one more thing, I'll remove this ring on my finger and you should go find yourself a new fiancé."

"Okay, okay, I'll stop. Let's just get going."

***

Irene and I both decided to buy our wedding rings together because we thought that it would be nice of we both pick out what we like. I parked the car at the parking lot and we both decided to went down. Irene saw a familiar sign as we entered the boutique.

"Really?" Irene asked me when she saw the Damiani logo.

"Well, you know, a certain muse of Damiani caught my attention." I winked at Irene before leaving her.

I went to ask the lady at the counter for wedding rings and now Irene was beside me.

"Hi. We were wondering if you could help us find a ring for our wedding." I told the lady politely.

"Oh sure, our wedding rings are right over here." The lady replied and we followed her where the wedding rings were located.

"Here are our wedding rings. Just tell me if you already picked something and I will go arrange it already." The lady told us as we were looking at the variety of wedding rings right infront of us. At first, I was having a hard time to choose since there were a lot, but I was able to make up my mind when I remembered something.

"Ummm excuse me, do you still have the Belle Epoque White and Gold version? I heard that they were really in demand because of Damiani's muse last year." I told the lady.

"Ohhh yes, when that model came out, a lot of people came rushing here to buy that product. Well lucky for you, we have one right here." The lady said and then she showed us the ring that I wanted.

"So, what do you think about it?" I asked Irene.

Irene was already smiling. "You're really something, Kang Seulgi. You know that this is the ring that I advertised right?"