35: DIDN'T WE ALMOST HAVE IT ALL??

Start from the beginning

Nithya: *slaps him* Wow! Suddenly the love is overflowing for her? Out of no where!! I will go ahead with this plan! 

Gautam: I will save her di! I will go back to her...

Nithya: Afterall my baby brother turned out to be super dumb!! Ting tong!! Knock knock *hits him on the forehead* You are supposed to be dead! Remember? Will you go as a ghost? Oh wait, you might as well go like a dumb ghost after i kill you in reality!!

Gautam: Di, i am serious! 

Nithya: Ok, let's imagine, you go back to her like a stupid person! What will you tell her? Will you tell her that "sorry riddhima, i faked my own death, for the property, but now i am jealous that you are getting closer to vansh which i was not able to handle, so i came back for you! forgive me" Will you tell her this, she will slap with the same hand in which you put a ring to! And hand you over to the police! And that vansh will not even spare you your life after hearing all this bullshit!

Gautam: Di, i will go back to her and i am not stupid enough to tell her all this! I am leaving...*he barges out* 

Nithya: Gautam, is now testing my patience, i will also see, how he will escape from this stupid plan soo easily!

SCENE 3: Riddhima was in the kitchen..when vansh comes in..

Riddhima: You can't stay still in one place right!! Always have to roam around..

Vansh: Wow! Scolding me? Not bad darling biwi..

Riddhima: Wow? Love is overflowing for me today huh? Did the fever slide up into your brain or what?

Vansh: I don't know about brain, but it slid up into my heart a long time ago...

Riddhima: You are such a flirt, i wonder why i have not seen this tharki side of yours before...

Vansh: Sweetheart, don't insult me by saying that, i always used to be like this, it's just that you are starting to notice now!

Riddhima: acha!! *they both laugh*

Vansh: If you want i can show...you more of this side.. *he suddenly hugs her from behind*

Riddhima: Vansh leave me...if someone sees us..

Vansh: They will think that husband is hugging his wife..and since when husband – wife intimacy became illegal?That too in my own house?

Riddhima: Vansh, your fever, it will come to me also, now leave and go back to room..i will get you soup..

Vansh leaves...after a while riddhima comes in with soup..

Riddhima: Now drink..

Vansh: *tastes it* Did anyone ever tell you that you are worst cook?

Riddhima: Seems like you are the first one! It's perfectly alright vansh, your feeling like that because of the fever, stop acting like a child vansh! Now drink it!

Vansh: OK MOMMY! UGH!!!*he finishes it* 

Dadi: Vansh? Riddhima told me, that you were not well, how are you feeling now?Riddhima did you check the temperature again?

Riddhima: yes dadi, its still the same..

Dadi: Do one thing, give him a sponge bath..i will tell Mrs.Dsouza to send it in...

Riddhima: dadi? Me? why don't i call rudra..

Dadi: You are his wife riddhima, why would someone else do it? You only do it!

Dadi leaves...and Mrs.dsouza comes after a while with sponge and water and leaves...

Riddhima: Take out the shirt...

Vansh: Can't do riddhima! My hands are paining..

Riddhima: It didn't pain when you were hugging me? Enjoying my misery right?

Vansh: So you consider all *he points his finger to himself and the things around* As misery huh?

Riddhima: I didn't mean it like that, will you take the shirt or should I call rudra?

Vansh: Fine! *he takes the shirt out* don't stare me riddhima, i am your husband only..

Riddhima: Wow! We both know i was not staring! You close your eyes...i will do it

Vansh: Why?

Riddhima: I can't do it with your eyes watching constantly over me!

Vansh: No Riddhima..get used to it, because i always look at you unless you are shy, that i might see you blushing!

Riddhima: What? No! You know what you can keep looking!

Vansh: anyway do you have an idea how to do this?

Riddhima: Yes! I did it thrice for gautam when he had fev..*she realises what she just said and tries to divert the topic* Were you always soo adamant and stubborn when it came to taking care of your health?

Vansh: Trying to change the topic huh? 

Riddhima: No..

Vansh: It's ok riddhima, i know how much you loved him...you can talk about him whenever wanted...you will not be hurting my feelings...in anyway...

Riddhima: Thanks!

She helps him and the next day he feels much better...

SCENE 4: Everyone comes for the puja..

Vansh: Looks like your god has done everything right!

Riddhima: Thats why i believe him alot!

Vansh: Not more than me i hope so?

Dadi: Can you both be quiet! I am trying to do pooja here!

Vansh & Riddhima: Sorry!

Someone: RIDDHIMA??? Riddhima where are you?

Everyone comes back to the hall and before riddhima can notice the person from whom the voice was coming, someone came and hugged her...

Gautam: Riddhima? You are alright?? Riddhima, i missed you soo much! You don't even know what all happened..

Riddhima: Gautam?

Gautam: yes! I am alive, riddhima.....vansh?? *he even hugs him* Thanks alot man! For taking care of my jaan..

vansh?? *he even hugs him* Thanks alot man! For taking care of my jaan

CONTINUE READING!!