What is the world coming to?

So I haven't updated in like a month so sorry about that. Also I would like thank these people who voted for this story, either from chapter 1-8. Thanks it means a lot to me, you guys are amazing so never change (I mean it). If I didn't add you then I'm so sorry (wahh) I ask for forgivesies.

Lilysun2002
I_DontGiveA_DAMN
Gie2213
NindyaLarasati
miss_normal
zany-zhanelle
nalhohe
GraesonBattle
sebbyxneko
Asahina_Maroon
Evandarkness14
forgot1999
official_ene
Nero_0

Mizu's pov

I stood outside of Sunrise Residence and stared up at it. Maybe I shouldn't have came at all but I did tell Ema I would come over. Should I call her and tell her I'm here or just go up. Nah I'll just call her. I pulled out my cell phone and called the house number.

"Hello" Ema's voice answered.

"Hey I'm here, do I wait down here or should I come up. Ehe" I questioned out to her and gave a nervous chuckle.

"Oh wait there, I'll come down to get you" She and quickly hung up. I sighed out loud and waited for her to come down. All of a sudden my phone rang.

"What's up" I asked not knowing who it was.

"Mizuki, come over to the flower shop now" a voice whispered out.

"Eh Sora, is that you and why are you whispering" I asked her.

"He's here" She whispered out again, not even answering my questions. I scrunched up my eyebrows in confusion.

"Who" I asked, confused as to who she was talking about.

"That cutie that came by last time. Remember he gave you that flower" She answered me.

"So you go talk to him" I told her.

"No you come here and talk to him" she replied and I sighed.

"I'm sorry I can't. I'm busy right now" I told her.

"What just come by fo-"

"Sorry I can't. Talk to you later, bye" I said cutting her off and hanging up quickly. How rude of me but there was no way I was going to get forced to talk to some guy that I didn't know. I turned around and let out a small shriek.

"Ema, don't sneak up on me like that" I said and raised my hand to my heart.

"Sorry" she said and I smiled at her.

"It's alright. So we going to head up or what" I asked her and she nodded. She headed inside and pulled me inside the elevator then pushed the elevator.

"So how was your day" I asked her and she smiled.

"It was great" she said while smiling. I nodded.

"And how are those creeps treating you" I asked concerned, that they weren't trying to be creepy or perverted.

"Mizu it's not nice to call them that and they are treating me nicely" she replied and I nodded bit before I could reply back to her the elevator doors had opened. She exited with me following behind her and as we drew nearer to wherever she was taking me, I could hear voices. Must be those darn wolves. I thought and scowled just at the thought of them.

"I change my mind, I'm going back home" I said but Ema grabbed onto me before I could leave. She shook her head.

"Mizu please stay" Ema whispered out softly. I looked at her and tried to fight my urge into caving in for her but no matter how hard I stood my ground, I caved in.