Another Chapter

Another chapter is up my lovely readers. I found some inspiration to write this chapter up by listening to music which helped me with ideas to flow into my head. Hope you all enjoy.

Mizuki's pov

"Shall we start on with this meeting now" my teacher asked and I nodded my head impatiently. Deep down inside I didn't want to do this but I had to.

"Ms.Akemi your sheet is blank. Have you decided where you wanted to go to college because this is a serious matter." she said and stared at me for my answer. I rolled my eyes.

"Umm Ms.Kishida if you don't mind me asking but do you know where Ema's going to go for college" I quietly asked. I hope she knows, please let her know. She frowned at my question and sat up straighter.

"I'm afraid I do not know but I will tell you one thing and that is I think you should you go where you want to. I know Ema and you are friends but I think maybe now you should start making your own choices" she replied back with that small boring lecture. She doesn't get it. I sighed out loud and leaned back in the chair in which I fell backwards onto my back.

"Mizuki are you all right" she asked and I could hear her getting up from her chair and coming over to me. I closed my eyes and tried to block out the world but I couldn't.

"Yes I am alright but I guess that I have been wanting to go to Meiji University. It has some very good programs that I'm interested into." I whispered out shakily. Though it won't be that great without Ema there cheering me on when we're there. I breathed in and breathed out to calm down my heart.

"I-I see. I'm glad you decided what you wanted and I will be hoping that you will start paying attention in class if you want to go to that college" she said and I almost wanted to laugh but instead I let out a small smile.

"Whoa slow down there. Just because I said I will go doesn't mean I will. I still need time to think over this and don't you think it would be really weird if I actually payed attention in class" I said and chuckled at that thought. She shook her head probably in disappointment but she looked up quickly.

"So the whole time you don't pay attention" she yelled out with her eye twitching.

"Yeah but isn't it amazing how awesome my grades are and I don't even need to listen to you" I said to her and did a peace sign at her which made her furious.

"Eheh I was kidding teacher, calm down" I said and got up from the floor. She nodded her head and went back into her seat.

"I hope you're telling the truth Mizuki" She let out. I folded my arms and pouted silently.

"Okay so now that we're done can I go. Thanks bye" I yelled out the last part and ran out of the classroom. I let out a small laugh when she shouted out my name but came to a stop when I turned the corner and I spotted Ema with Yusuke.

"Chi" I screamed and ran to her then pulled her into a tight hug.

"How is my favorite person in the world doing" I sang out, still hugging her. She let out a small giggle which made me smile.

"Is everything alright Mizu because you're somehow different today"She asked and I let go of her. I shook my head.

"Nope everything's alright" I exclaimed and did a little twirl. She looked at me and nodded uncertained to my answer. I better step up my acting and make it more believable for Ema. Still how could that d*mn wolf know something was wrong with me. Unless he was really a monk. I thought to myself but shook my head at that. Nah he's just a flirt. I sighed out in frustration.