Chapter 2

"Chill! I was just kidding." She suddenly said.

"Oh I thought---"

"Excuse me sir, here's your order." a waiter came to our table and gave our deserts.

"You thought?"

"Nothing. Let's eat."

We ate and drank our coffee. She was very cheerful and honest. We told each other our stories even tho we just met. I felt so comfortable with her.

Our conversation last for almost an hour. That was one of the best breakfast I had. I was always alone. Eating alone and living alone. I do really think that I'll die alone. My friends are there but they have their own lives to deal with.

Like Jungkook's wife problem. He was suffering. He wanted to tell his wife everything but he can't. Love.. Oh love. Your painful. Love is painful.

"Thank you for that wonderful breakfast, Tae!" Sana smiled widely and I smiled back.

"You're welcome... Oh! Can I have your num--" A thing came into my mind. I'm dying. I can't have her. I must not have her if we learn to love each other she will eventually get hurt. I don't want to see tears coming out from her beautiful eyes. "Nothing.." I faked a smile.

"Oh! Before I forget. How do I pay you back? Do you want to have a scarf made by me? I do make some. How about I'll treat you soon too? Hmm.. Or make you some--"

"Sana.. Its alright. Having breakfast with me was more than fine. Thank you."

"Should I say your welcome?"

"HAHAHAHA If you want to.."

"Tae, You're welcome!"

Her eyes were smiling. She's an art. Her whole existence is a piece of art. Her smile, Her eyes, Her nose.. Everything. She's beautiful.

"Okay then.. Bye?" She looked at me for the last time. "See you around, Tae." She then waved her hand for goodbye.

Why now? Why did I just met you now? I want to have you but... Damn.

TO BE CONTINUED...