Chapter 13

SANA

I wore a simple yellow summer dress pairing it with white sandals. I wore a simple make up then put on a gold necklace that Tae gave to me.

I'm... Excited.

I slowly walked down the stairs and went at our garden. I was stunned when i saw how the garden looked like. There were fairy lights and fresh red roses planted around the table in the middle. Candles were formed in line with petals between it.

I followed the petals as I looked around to find vantae. I was too busy looking side by side until i noticed that i was at the beach. I continued walking feeling confused until i reached the last candle. There he was, standing in front of me, smiling.

"Hi, love."

"Hello?"

"Can i ask you something?"

"Yes, of course silly."

He giggled. I thought we were going to eat dinner already but then he slowly knelt.  My heart started beating so fast as i stare at this lovely eyes. One tear fell from my eyes when he smiled.

"Will you marry me?"

My breath was taken away is this what they call breathtaking? I smiled before answering...

The only thing that i was sure about my whole life.

"Yes... YES!" He stood up then hugged me. He slid the ring in my ring finger it was a diamond ring.

"They say time is gold. I don't want to waste a second. I want you to be my wife."

"I gladly want to be your beautiful wife."

"Let's eat?"

"Let's go! God I'm so hungry."

...

We were now having dinner while talking about random stuffs. Everyday we learn some things about ourselves.

"How many kids do you wanna have?" I asked

"Two."

"Same! I like that idea too. 1 boy and 1 girl. How about you?"

"Girl, boy, gay, BI whatever my child is i will accept for who he or she is."

"You're going to be the best dad."

....

After dinner we went for a walk in the beach side.

"They say if you will die, you will become a star. So if ever i will leave this world, always remember to look up. I will always watch and listen to you."

"Love--"

"Do you have regrets, my Sana?"

"About what?"

"About what we have right now."

"Don't you ever say that, love! I will never regret meeting you. You are the best chapter in my life, you are my prologue and forever be my epilogue. If he will give me a chance to live again, I'll find you and I'll love you."

"Did i already told you how much lucky i am to have you?"

"Yeah. Over and over again."

"Let's have fun tonight, my Sana?"

"Hell yeah!"

TO BE CONTINUED...

A/N : I'm sorry for the late update. I got addicted on Mr. Queen. Watch it. Its soooo good that i can't fudging move on!!!