Chapter 7

Im sorry for the late update. Belated Happy New year!

✨✨✨

"I like you." Sana said while looking at Taehyung's eyes. Hoping that he will say that he likes her too not as friend but as a woman. She was about to give up when Taehyung smiled. "I love you, Minatozaki Sana."

Fire works where in the sky. Sana can see colorful booms in Taehyung's eyes. "I love you." He once again, said.

Sana was out of words. Her heart was beating so fast! "I want to grow old with you, Have family with you, I want to--"

Sana pulled Taehyung's necktie then kissed him. Taehyung's lips smiled then kissed her back.

Damn. I love her so much.

###

"That was tiring but fun, right?" Sana said while waiting for their food to arrive.

Both of them are in a restaurant. Waiting for their dinner. After the romantic thing that happened above there. Both of them are now in floating in cloud 9.

"I love you. Did I told you that already?"

"Tae, you said that 23 times now!" Sana smiled.

"Tell me about yourself, then."

"Oki doki! First, I like experimenting my hair. My hair is so strong you see."

"Yup! I got attracted when you got your pink hair! Now an orange hair.. Fits you so perfectly."

"How about you vantae, hmm? Tell me about yourself."

"Im the only child. My mom died when i was 16 and my dad well..he was not that good dad to me back then but now hes the best! I love roasted beef with cheese but im not allowed to eat that much of it... Also im a grapes lover!"

"Do you know that we have a grape farm! I will take you there soon but im scared about my granpa he loves hitting someone new especially boys with his old sword HAHAHA"

"Uhh- I love strawberries more hehe."

"OMG Vantae i was just kidding! HAHAHHAHA"

I hope it will always be like this. Taehyung said to himself.

They spent dinner while talking random things about each other. They were both so.. Happy.

TO BE CONTINUED...