Before Luke could come back I quietly opened the bathroom door and poked my head out. He was standing in front of his dresser with his back to me, seeming to be looking for something to give me to wear. My lips twitched in amusement. "Luke?" I called, hoping my voice didn't sound as nervous as I felt. He grumbled to himself and slammed a drawer shut. "Sorry, bubbles. I was trying to find s—" He turned around with a t-shirt and a pair of boxers in his hands when his eyes landed on me. He froze immediately, looking at me with bug wide eyes and tightly gripping the clothes in his hand in a fist now.

"Delilah," He said my name in a low voice, clenching his jaw as he stared at me. "What are you doing wearing that?" He asked, causing me to giggle softly. I sent him a little smile, cocking my head to the side. "Well, you packed it for me." I responded simply, peering at him as if that was the most obvious explanation. He tossed the clothes in his hand behind him onto the floor as he took long strides across the room to get to me.

My heart pounded as he stood in front of me now, his eyes darkened at the sight of me dressed so scantily. He gripped my hips and squeezed them tightly before tracing his hands over the curves of my body, shivers racing up and down my spine when I felt his hands brush the sides of my breasts. I bit down on my lip and forced myself to stay still as his hands wandered to my back and then trailed down. I couldn't but to gasp softly when he finally grabbed my butt, groping two large handfuls of each cheek as he tugged me against his body.

Though I tried my best to keep quiet it proved to be difficult, especially when his fingertips accidentally dipped a little too far down when he was squeezing my butt again. I felt his fingers against my core from behind, applying just enough brief pleasure to make me let out a surprised moan.

The soft sound made him growl, the hands on my butt tightening as he picked me up and slammed his lips against mine hungrily. I moaned at the roughness of it, able to feel his erection pressing into my core as he kissed me passionately. It was when he used his grip on my butt to grind me against his bulge that I moaned again, louder this time, and tightly fisted the back of his shirt in my hands. He kissed me harder, moaning right back into my mouth as he began to work his hips in time with the way he grinded my core against him, causing more friction between our bodies. I knew I was becoming soaked, because I felt that familiar ache between my thighs again. "Goddamn, bubbles." H growled huskily, our chests heaving when he broke the kiss. "You make me so hard. You're so fucking beautiful." He cursed, beginning to stalk to his bed.

Luke dropped me down gently and pushed me back until I leaned onto my palms, peering up at him curiously. He leaned over me and my heart raced as his mouth descended onto my cleavage, placing wet kisses on my skin. I tangled a hand into his soft hair and lulled my head back, shivering at the feeling of his warm hands grasping onto the flesh of my thighs.

His tongue dragged between my breasts and I moaned when he nipped at my skin, gasping when he suddenly sat up to shove me down on my back. I truly felt small then, looking up at him as he loomed over me between my thighs, seeming larger than life. "I didn't expect you to actually wear this." He murmured, his hands wandering over my frame, tracing my curves. "But you look so pretty." He told me again.

I gasped when he suddenly rutted his hips against me, grinding the erection in his boxers against me. A moan slipped out of me and he growled lowly above me, one hand grasping my wrists to hold my arms above my head, pinning them into his bed. My back arched and I moaned again, an intense heat lingering between my thighs at the way he moaned, stimulated by the bulge against my core. My stability was slipping away from me, making me lose myself in his touch, his scent—in him.

"Lilah," He murmured my name as he kissed along my jaw, his warm breath fanning my skin, and I whimpered, clamping my thighs around his hips. "I want you." I whispered breathlessly, and he groaned quietly as he lifted his head. His eyes were dark as he peered down at me. "I don't want to hurt you..." He breathed, but I just tightened my thighs around his hips and gently bucked my hips up against his, grinding our lower halves together. "Please. I'll be fine." I insisted, glad that he had immediately understood what I wanted from him.