37*

~Delilah's POV~

"I'm sleeping in my boxers, Lilah." Luke insisted as he pulled off his shirt a couple hours later, the both of us getting ready to go to bed. "But you're so...ex—" I was cut off when I tried to protest. Sure I claimed it was for his sake, but really it was for mine.

"Why don't you go get changed into the pajamas I picked out for you?" He suggested, raising a brow at me. I hesitated, recognizing that look on his face and that tone to his voice. He was on the verge of smirking, mischief in his eyes as he unbuttoned his jeans. If I wasn't mistaken, he looked like he was up to no good. "Go on," He said when I just stood there. "You can use my bathroom." He said casually, making me frown but I grabbed my bag anyways before heading into his bathroom. I shut the door and then unzipped my bag, looking around for the pajamas he'd said he put in here. But when I found it, my eyes bugged. He had not even packed me actual pajamas!

Instead, he had packed me lingerie!

The item he had packed me was something that Kailee had bought me a long time ago, something which I had never worn before. In fact I don't think I had ever even tried it on because it made me feel so flustered even thinking about that. It had been shoved in the back of one of the drawers in my dresser.

It was a two piece outfit, designed to show a lot of skin in a teasing manner. The light pink shorts were made of cotton and looked tiny, while the matching light pink top was entirely sheer except for on the breasts. The shirt was one that you could clip closed in the front, though not really for any purpose in my opinion. It only clipped beneath the breasts and it only clipped twice. There was a bow between the breasts and frill lined the edges, along the bottom and the breasts and the front sides where it was supposed to close.

"Luke!" I exclaimed to him from inside the bathroom, my whole body burning in embarrassment. "These are not pajamas!" I said, but all I heard back from him was booming laughter that grew closer to the bathroom door. He was standing right outside of it now. "Aw, what? They totally are." He called in a playful voice. "You don't have to wear them if you don't want to, though. I know you're always so worried about one of us being too exposed—I mean, cold." He taunted, making my jaw drop. He had totally planned this! There was no way that he actually thought I'd wear this to bed when he was packing it.

Frowning deeply to myself as I looked at the pink set on the sink, I placed my hands on my hips. I knew for a fact he didn't think I'd wear it. "Why did you pack me this?" I called to him, unsure. "No reason." He answered casually, too casually. "But I have some pajamas for you out here, all ready to go." He said. I narrowed my eyes at the bathroom door, finally realizing what he was up to. He hadn't packed this for me to wear. He'd just put the tiniest bit of clothing that I had that could maybe pass as pajamas in with my clothes, knowing that I'd reject them. Luke knew I didn't like wearing things like that to sleep. However, I knew that he had this odd desire to see me wearing his clothes.

"How conniving." I grumbled, still glaring at the bathroom door. "Bubbles? You want me to bring you something of mine?" He asked expectantly, causing me to huff and cross my arms over my chest. "Yes, please." I called, already beginning to get undressed. I took off everything except my panties, even my bra. There was simply no way that I would let him get his way. I could wear this in front of him.

I got dressed in the lingerie, looking at myself in the mirror as I smoothed my hair down. It was even tinier on me than I'd imagined. My butt was practically hanging out of the shorts because they were so small and short, whilst my breasts were barely contained in the top. It was a little too tight on my chest, making them pop out a little too much, emphasizing the size of my bosom. Yet even so, it didn't look bad on me. It perfectly managed to accentuate the curviness of my figure, and I couldn't help but to think that it actually looked pretty on me.