Thirty-three

"Person you are trying to reach.."

Jimin groaned frustrated and flings his phone back on the bed. "No luck?" Taehyung asks, pulling his head up from the pillow. Jimin shakes his head and lays back down, pulling the blond in his arms. "No, I'm sorry"

They stay like that, Jimin holding him, and Taehyung fighting with the tears, tired of crying all the time.

"How he could do this to me?" Taehyung whispers, his face buried in Jimin's chest. Older of the two only hums, running his fingers through his hair.

It's been almost two weeks since Namjoon had shut them out, and he wasn't answering his phone. And they didn't have numbers to anyone else. Taehyung had tried to call in Jungkook's phone too, only to discover that he was blocked.

Jimin had gone back to work, and tried to live life like they used to. But Taehyung could not pull himself out of the bed, and start going back to work, or move forward with his life.

Pain from loosing Jungkook, even tough he was alive, but the blond wasn't allowed to see or hear anything about him, and the conflicted feelings from shooting his own dad, and being kidnapped and everything was coming down on him, hard.

So after Jimin sighted, ruffled the others hair and stoop up from their shared bed, he starts to dress himself for work, he tries to get Taehyung to come with him.

"Maybe you will be able to hear something in work? Or see someone or..." Jimin's voice waivers, and he stops in the middle of his speech, when blond, still lying in his bed, dismissively pulls his covers over his head, and turns his back towards him.

Jimin only sighs, and after he's ready, he exits the room, closing the door quietly behind himself.

———————

"Any progress?" Hoseok asks, turning to look at his lover. Jin sits down, defeated, lowering his face in his hands and sighing.

"No, he won't budge at all." There is tiredness in his voice, and when he lifts his head up to meet his boyfriends worried eyes, Hoseok can see that same pained look in his eyes that he's been seeing almost two weeks. And it's slowly killing the joy out of himself too.

Hoseok stood a up, and pulls Jin in his arms, hugging him tightly. "Don't worry sweets, we will get him to see that this is wrong."

Their embrace is broken by Yoongi entering the room. "Sorry" he whispers, avoiding Hoseok's glaring eyes.

"There is nothing you can do about controlling your fuckbuddy?" Hoseok growls, still holding Jin in his arms. Yoongi lifts his head up, surprised.

"He's not my fuckbuddy, it was only few times!" Yoongi shrieks, hiding his face again. Hoseok only scoffs, turning his whole attention to back to Jin.

"There is something I'm wanting to try but I need your help with it." Yoongi whispers again, stepping closer to the two.

Now both of them turn to look at the smaller male standing in the doorway. Jin wipes his tears away and hums, giving other the encouragement to continue.

"I want to smuggle Taehyung here, to let him see Kook. I think it would benefit both of them."

Both them only stare at him surprised. Hoseok gets himself together first, and he laughs dryly.

"And what makes you chance your mind about this now?" Hoseok is little bitter, he had tried to get olders help week a prior, but Yoongi didn't want to.

"He woke up."