Thirty-eight

Two weeks later

Blond lands a firm punch on the bag. Sweat drips down his temple, towards his neck and his chest heaves with the heavy panting.

"Good job doll." Jungkook rasps, stepping out behind the bag and reaching to take a hold of blonds hips, pulling him closer. Taehyung pants, leaning little closer to the other, enjoying the closeness.

It has been two weeks since Jungkook came clean with the all things he's been holding from Taehyung. Taller had been teaching self-defense, and shooting for Taehyung, and they were both feeling more confident that he could take care of himself and possibly even Jimin, if things were bad.

Namjoon had been in charge of teaching Jimin, since the two were getting even closer during the two weeks the two nurses had been living under Jungkook's roof.

And Jungkook had seen how Yoongi had sneaked in and out of Namjoon's room early in mornings and late at nights, and he could tell there was something more going on between the three. But, it wasn't Jungkook's place to stick his nose in and medley in their things.

If they were happy, he didn't care.

"Can I go back to my work at the hospital now?" Taehyung whispers, and Jungkook leans in, his lips ghosting over his, making the blond shiver with want. "If that's what you want." Jungkook whispers pecking his lips, but not pulling away. Raven haired male smirks, and leans in, closing the few centimeters between them, kissing other.

Taehyung moans in the kiss, when Jungkook pushes his tongue in his cavern and exploring it. Taller of the two leans a little, tapping the others tights, getting the blond to jump. Taehyung wraps his legs around others hips, and Jungkook carries his few steps forward, pushing his back to the wall. One of his hands was holding Taehyung's behind, and other travels between them, caressing his sides. They deepened the kiss even more, until their lungs are aching air. Jungkook moves lower, nibbling the others neck. Taehyung groans, and moves his head, to give him more room.

They both are startled when gym door opens and two pickering males step in. "Oh, sorry" Jimin squeaks, blushing furiously at the sight in front of them.

Jungkook groans lowly, and lets the blushed blond back at his feet, adjusting himself in his pants slightly before turning to look over the two arrivals.

Namjoon is smirking at him, which is making Jungkook even more annoyed, and he only rolls his eyes. Taehyung avoids the eye contact with the others.

"Are you done here, can we come and train?" Namjoon smirks, making Jungkook groan again, and pulling the blond with him, slamming the door behind them when they exit.

Jimin slaps Namjoon's chest, dark blush evident in his cheeks. "Can you not be a little perv every time we see them?"

Namjoon laughs out loud, displaying his dimples and leaning in, to kiss Jimin's nose. "Baby, it's not my fault that Kook forgot that we have cameras every room except the bedrooms."

Redness in Jimin's cheeks darkens and it's now covering all his face and neck.

They had all been in the monitoring room in the first day when Jungkook had taken Taehyung downstairs in the shooting range.

They didn't want to look, and they had been trying to keep on working, but the curiosity killed the cat, and all of them, Yoongi, Hoseok, Seokjin and Jimin had been glued to the monitor, watching the two.

Namjoon laughs when he looks over at the embarrassed Jimin, who smacks him again. "Well, it's our little secret." Jimin hums, and Namjoon leans in, kissing him gently.

"Come in baby, lets train"