Chapter Nineteen: Warlords of Scar part one

This takes place after chapter eighteen

Scar gets on his feet, Nemesis jumps down from the rocks, Scar sees him jumping down, "Who are you, and what happened?" he asked.

"Scar, I am Nemesis, I have resurrected you to help me bring down Kion, Simba, and the other and take over the Pridelands and the Tree of Life." Nemesis said.

"Oh you've made a huge mistake, I don't work with with others." Scar smiles evilly at Nemesis, "I manipulate them to do my bidding, than I destroy them, and now I will do the same with you, but only you won't do my bidding." Scar charges at Nemesis.

Nemesis roars in the sky, the winds from the roar keeps Scar in place and the ground surround him trapping him, Nemesis walks around Scar, "Maybe, but Kion has his guard, he is too powerful and group is too big to defeat, so I say we group together to defeat them, all of them, just like how they group up and defeated us." he said.

Scar glares at Nemesis "The last time I grouped up with my lion guard, they betrayed me, as a punishment, I roared them away, now release me." he ordered.

Nemesis walks around Scar, "How about this, help me defeat all of these lions and to help that, and I will give you the roar." he said.

"The roar, you realize I will lose it once I get it." Scar said.

"Not this one, it is for evil." Nemesis said.

"Evil, there is no way you can use the roar for evil." Scar said.

"Watch" Nemesis aim the the royal rocks, he roar at it the roar completely destroys the rocks than aim to the sky and roar into it, "You see, I used it for evil and I still have it, now will you accept my offering or will I have to send you back where you came from?' he asked.

"Fine, I will accept, only because I want revenge on all of those who despise me, now give it to me." Scar ordered.

"As you wish." Nemesis takes out of the orb and hands it to Scar.

Scar aggressively grabs the orb, "With this, I can rule every possible place I can, starting with the Pridelands." he said.

"I'm telling you, it is not easy to control the roar, I don't even know how to use it properly like how Kion did." Nemesis said.

"You think I don't know how to use the roar." Scar smiles and roar into the sky, winds start circle around Nemesis and Scar, the clouds starts to spin around as well, Nemesis watches the show but there more to this, Scar continues to roar, it starts to rain on one side, and starts to snow on the other, the ground cracks and lava shoots out of the ground, Nemesis backs up avoiding putting his feet in the lava, Scar still continues to roar and aims for the mountains, the top part of the mountain breaks separates and floats to in the sky, Scar uses the roar to throw the top of the mountain across the land, Scar finally stops roaring.

"Damn, I don't even know how you do that." Nemesis said.

"It takes a lot of practice, now you visited the Pridelands, how is it there?" Scar asked.

"Lets just say Kovu is going to be king there." Nemesis said.

"Then it worked." Scar said.

"Worked, what do you mean it worked?" Nemesis asked.

"I asked Zira before I passed to make her son Kovu the king." Scar said.

"Well your plan failed, Kovu didn't take down Simba like he was suppose to and instead is one of those lions that wants to defend the circle of life, and so his sister Vitani even though she was a pretty fierce fighter." Nemesis said.