The strange thing was, I wasn't repulsed by that kiss instead I craved for more. That was the reason why I shut myself off for having such unkind thoughts towards her.

'So what! she is your wife, idiot. It's okay to have such thoughts towards her.' My conscience chimed, making me smile even more at that thought.

Yes, she is my wife.

Hearing someone's throat clearing, I masked my expression with a cough and pocketed my phone immediately.

Though I tried my best to not smile, it still threatened to form on my face, so to cover it, I reached the nearest tumbler and had some water.

After doing so, I lifted my head to glance at Ravi who was looking at me while cocking his eyebrow at me.

Seeing this, I awkwardly rubbed my nose and asked, " what's the matter?"

In response, he glanced down to the file in front of me, gesturing me to take a look at it. Glancing down, I mentally chided myself for zoning off at this time.

"Looking at madam's pic, you forgot about the contract worth billions," He scoffed at me.

"What does it have to do with you?" I chided him, feeling embarrassed for making a fool out of myself in front of him.

"Can I not be your assistant just for five minutes?" He asked and I nodded at him skeptically.

Getting my approval, he smiled brightly before propping himself on the desk in front of me and looked into my eyes with a smile.

"Anna, just agree if you love her. Just call her if you miss her. What's the point in zoning off? If it goes like this, you can sell-off these two companies to just sit and daydream." He suggested cockily when I was about to retort, he interrupted me.

"Ohh. Want to deny your feelings? You can do it but ask yourself before doing so. Are you thinking that you shouldn't have come on this business trip in the first place? Are you longing for her presence? Does your heartache at the possibility of not being with her? Do you enjoy every single moment with her? Do you want that movement to not end soon? Do you want to spend your all-time just looking at her face? Just agree already. You are clearly in love with her..hihihi. My vadhina managed to melt your icy heart." He gloated to himself.

Though I was thinking so seriously about his words, All I gave him was an indifferent look before glancing at my watch, indirectly saying that his five minutes were up. He rolled his eyes in reply and hopping off the desk, he came back to his professional mode.

"I know you will have a thinking session with your heart and brain. So before doing that, please sign that document. So that I can look into the further process." He said calmly.

I shook my head and handed it to him before signing it.

"Ohh forgot to say this. Nivas sir left this morning because his mother is hospitalized," He informed me and left the room, leaving me alone to mull over my thoughts.

After he left, I bent forward and placed my hands on the desk before resting them under my chin and started pondering over his questions.

The answer to all his questions is 'Yes'. So it means I am already in love with her..right. No that can't be possible. I may have started liking her but falling in love with her this early? No, not possible.

I reasoned out to myself before making a call to Ravi.

"We are leaving today. Arrange flight tickets accordingly." I told him.

"But what about visiting the other branch here and what should I do with your remaining schedule?"

"Cancel all my schedule and just do what I say," I informed him impatiently before hanging up.