...

Not a tag.

You may skip this chapter, I am just writing this in someone's memory. Its her birthday today. So this person used to be @min_suga_sunshine24

Hey, mistress;) its me, your cherry pie
(I remember I used to write to you like this only, right?)

What did I do?

Do you know how much your jelly misses you? I know you probably hate me now.
I know you're not here anymore but still.......Y'know I can't believe this happened, my stupid self can't process things anymore. Today is January 2, your birthday, I wish I could wish you in person and say all this to you. But still, a very happy birthday to you. I miss you.

Y'know, as I had told you that you were a precious person to me. I'll tell the reason too, which I never did earlier.

People here are so fake. Like so much. I have realized it now. Even some of the people who are in my bio are fake, they know it themselves too. But now I know it too. They just show that they love me but they don't, who does? You know I never got a feeling that you were fake. Trust me, I have never seen a person like you. Those two months mean a lot to me, I learnt so much.

It all started after I followed you and then you tagged me and then you commented on my tag and then the stupid me flirted with you and you seemed to like it- and we became friends.

I may sound like a lovesick person here, or a person who has lost their everyone or everything. I didn't love you. I loved your soul. It somehow atracted me, even I am shocked that how much I got attracted to you. I liked to chat with you. You were there to listen to me, my rants, useless shit. I just realized that I wasted your precious time so much. No one is here now. Everyone is so mean. They all hurted me in some or the other way, you never did. (Exceptions are still there)

I mean, nobody except a few people even want me to be around. I can't really believe things, everything happened so fast. I can't process if you left me, or I lost you....

I truly understand your problems and challenges in your life. I sound mean now, I know. I just needed a person so supportive like you.

I know I may sound so bad rn, but I need to do this. Y'know I hate some fruits now? Because they remind me of you..*sigh*

I seriously hate it when someone calls me, jelly, flower, apple, sugar coated jelly bean, pumpkin, cherry.......and some more. It hurts me so bad.

The rain fairy suddenly changed to the love fairy.... I don't know why did I do this....

And, I found a soulmate. I don't know how I find good people unintentionally and then I mess up things and make them go away. I hope I don't do something to her so she leaves me too, like you did. She's got a sensitive heart too..
It just makes me cry so bad... idek why. But I know one day I'll be over this and I'll forget you.

Btw would you not teach me a lesson? I'm getting skinny...

You remember the copycat I told you about? She pissed me that badly that I had to take a hiatus...

"Smoke signals" always made me cry. Since the day you said it reminds you of me, it hasn't always done any good. I wanted to sing it for you today. I learnt the lower pitch for you. I hope you were there to listen to me.

I still have our memories, all of them, your pictures, (I accidentally deleted one of the pictures) your poems, our chats.. Instead of smiling, as you said, I dunno why am I crying everytime after anything reminds me of you. I know you may have deleted all our memories and might have erased everything from your mind, I am unable to.

That one day, Hara asked me that why don't I laugh (blush) the whole time, while lying on my bed. I really didn't know how to react, somehow I controlled my tears from falling in front of her.