Not a tag (*ᵖʷᵉᵃˢᵉ ʳᵉᵃᵈ ᵘʷᵘ*)

So, I made an announcement about doing something special for y'all on new year? Yeah I ran out of ideas

So, I made an announcement about doing something special for y'all on new year? Yeah I ran out of ideas.. so I have just written some things for you all... that's all I could do y'know? It took me three hours to type all this- I really really hope you like this... my 'uncreative' mind couldn't do any more lol-

Okay, I'm gonna make a lot of confessions- sorry If you didn't wanted to get tagged, but pwease read this~ *ᵖʷᵘᵖᵖʸ ᵉʸᵉˢ*

I really should have done this on Thanksgiving- but yeah I'm doing it now....

So first of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!! ✨❤✨❤✨❤✨❤✨❤ik 2020 has screwed up everything... this year was seriously the worst lol- but we all fought! And I hope 2021 will bring happiness.... I hope it really does or else-

So I wanna thank some specific people who were there for me and supported me thoughout this year. Yeah that's what my stupid ass can do- I'm so sorry you'd have to scroll and find your usernames- but I really really hope you'd like it-

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈✧❅✦❅✧┈┈┈┈┈┈┒

NOTE♡

Guys, please don't go upon the number of words I wrote for each one of you... its just the love. I love each one of you so much, in some way or the other. I never expected that I'll reach these many followers and I'll make so many good friends like you all. Thank you to all of you for coming to my life *bows* I hope your new year goes well! Greetings!

┖┈┈┈┈┈┈✧❅✦❅✧┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

My dearest and loveliest soulmate~
_stardusting_bts_
Dear soulmateu my Taehyung (maybe-) I dunno, but we met really strangely- it is one of the stupidest ways I've met someone- we were literally praising each other for being kinky- I- (if I'm not wrong) people like you are impossible to find. You're just too pure.....
We just became closer and closer cause we were so damn similar, right? Fated soulmateu? I am blessed to find a person like you.... I have never felt so touched by someone like that.... Idk why- I never thought I would befriend someone in such a short span of time, it feels as if we know each other since years and its just time which flew away so fast. I am glad we share a beautiful bond. I can't lose you at any cost. I'll do anything, just, I can't lose you. I keep thinking about if I did something and somehow I lost you then what would be my state.. it makes me so scared. It would feel like I have lost my own self...
I still get weird feelings... I'm sorry I'll try to be more positive. Since she left me.. you were there for me.. you may think that what could you have done to me so that I'm being too deep and stuff but for real you helped me come out of all the stupid yet beautiful lies. Somehow giving me power an hope to tackle things and fight a little more...showing me the right path.....
And I am so proud of you soulmateu~ you are such a little girl and yet you are so mature and understanding, istg I- you are a pure blessing to me, thank you for coming to my life I love you so much, I will always be there for you ~
And always remember, I never break promises... I'll always be there for you till my last breath. As I said, that I love you so much and you'll never be able to realize it. I just love you so so so so much. I can't express in words about how much I love you, but it is too much to be honest. *inserts unlimited hearts*