Not a tag (*ᵖʷᵉᵃˢᵉ ʳᵉᵃᵈ ᵘʷᵘ*)

Depuis le début

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

•⚘ My penicillin/ life saver

ifoundjiminsjams344 Sana baby~ y'know I don't like to repeat too much cause people get irritated because of me then.... I'll personally speak to you about what I should have written here, also I confessed on your birthday and I'll do it again yes- I know my little baby is sleeping right now (oh god let me cuddle you-) well... bish read this tomorrow and come to meet me- (I hope you give me a nice massage too right?) I'm sick of the therapy I feel like an old lady already- let's meet tomorrow (logically today) and have a lot of fun!!! *drains all the lobe*

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

•⚘ My most beautiful and kindest unnie

___kookies___thighs Gina unnie, you were the first one along with Ada unnie who supported my book- that shitty story- I dunno if you really liked it or not, but thank you for being my first best friend on wattpad..... you have seen me grow from the start.... you have loved me, understood me.. ALWAYS... and I have only hurted you right? Thank you for everything unnie, thanks for motivating me., for lecturing me, and most importantly staying with me no matter what happens since then... always during my hard times, you have been there unnie, I don't know what did I do to deserve this.. just stay with me forever- I'm sorry... just stay with me till you could, and please don't go away without saying me a goodbye... it just hurts unnie, cause I love you too much to be honest. Always keep smiling unnie, be lovely and beautiful that you already are.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

•⚘ My cuteu lil sis

_MrsJeon24 Sara baby, you are a gift to me uwu, my cute, perv, lil sis~ Though idk how are you nowadays.. but be fine okay? I love you~ Though we are not sisters in real life, but it still seems as if I am talking to my own sister, and I love you alot, we are really long lost sisters, lol, we have so much in common... Hope you are doing well, Sara. I really hope you become successful in life and stay strong like you are, now.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

•⚘ My savage, cold and cool unnie

_jimingavemehisjams Ada unnie~ *starts crying* I- I just love you so much. I still have difficulty in learning your real name aish- Okay, to be honest I was a little afraid of you- when you used to scold me alot- I am incorrigible, I know... I'm still the same, I'm too suicidal and stuff- well, as you always tell me to not be to harsh and stuff, but you and me both know that I ain't gonna change... it's hard to change you know? I'm sorry..... but unnie, you know, even though you are cold, you still are too sweet, (enough to make me diabetic-)
I'll say the same thing to you, don't leave me like she did. You promised me right? I really, really want to meet you, and just sit with you for a long time. Unnie you are the best! You're the one I can trust, and I know that you'll never hurt me. And... if by any chance I've hurt you, I'm really very very sorry~
Thank you for being with me, always, no matter what. I cherish you so much ❤

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

•⚘ My baby panda~

taeastethic Heyo my panda~ so...... we might have not talked that much but still I cherish you alot. You might seem cold, but you aren't cold at all bruh- (okay you are Savage-) but you are so pure and soft from the inside, like really uwu. One of the sweetest (and most beautiful) people I have ever seen. Can't I fly to Bangladesh and kidnap you- wait wtf- but yeah you're the sweetest TwT. You're so supportive and caring as well, thank you for all this... unintentionally you did a lot good to me, you might have not realized it but it means a lot to me. I wish you to be happy always, you are just too, too, too ,too lovely. So much. I want ro hug you rn. I really really hope we stay friends for a really long time, you sweet person, I love you so much!!!❤❤❤