𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 6: 𝑺𝒖𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒘𝒕𝒆𝒚𝒚𝒚𝒚𝒚𝒚𝒚𝒚𝒚

{𝑲𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒚𝒂𝒎𝒂'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:}
"Kageyama!" I heard a voice shout from behind me followed by footsteps
(these mfers running a marathon and a half in these chapters Jesus.)

       I turned my body to face the door, rubbing my eyes making the redness worse. A older man stood before him with a dark haired teenage girl at his side, holding a clipboard.

    "Kageyama the game is in 40 minutes and you missed most of breakfast is everything okay?" The girl spoke out, pushing up her glasses.

I nodded and went to walk out the door when I was stopped and the mans strong arm

   "Hey you and Hinata are one of our biggest strengths here, and we don't have time for your teenage drama right now kid so get changed and head down to the gym."

{𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝑺𝒌𝒊𝒑 𝒄𝒖𝒛 𝒘𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒛𝒚 𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓     🕳👨‍🦽}

       Kageyama walked into the gym and saw a group of boys in black and orange jersey uniforms scattered through out the gym stretching, and practicing sets and serves. Moving at a slow pace, Kageyama set his waterbottle down on a bench and began to stretch. Distancing himself from the other boys hoping to not see Hinata, or Nishinoya and Tanaka for that matter. As he sat on the cool floor of the gym, his legs spread out at each of his sides, a sterling haired boy approached him.

"Oi Kageyama, the other team isn't here yet so you can go find Hinata and practice your quick attack if you want." The boy looked down at him his dark eyes

"Oh um I don't know. I don't even know where Hinata is so." He trailed off and continued his stretches refusing to make eye contact.

He's acting like a child not wanting to make eye contact with me. Sugawara thought, still looking at the first year infront of him. It's almost like I'm his mother interigating him about a crush or something.

"Well we don't know where he is either but I'm busy so I guess you gotta find out!" Suga put his hands on his hips and practically stared into Kageyama's soul

"I- But-"  Kageyama tried to speak but was cut off 

"If this is something negative as an excuse I might loose it! You guys are all so negative. Just go look for him pleaseee." Suga smiled.

Kageyama grimanced as the setter walked away. I'm already pissed of at him ,and now I gotta go fucking look for him. great. He made his way down that halls looking through almost every door of the rooms that he could be in. But still, there was no sign of the small orange haired spiker.

{𝑲𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒚𝒂𝒎𝒂'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽}

I made my way down the hall as I looked for Hinata. Even though I really didn't want to. It felt like I had looked everywhere and I still couldn't find him. I mean he couldve been in one of the rooms I had already checked and I didn't see him because he is short.  I wonder if they have any vending machines around here. I walked through the coridoor completely drowning in my thoughts. I'm so hungry after skipping breakfast, and I kinda want a carton of strawberry milk.

I rounded a corner after what seemed like I had been walking for hours when I saw a vending machine. 

"Oh thank god I was literally about to die" I said a little bit louder than I should have.

I rummaged for money in my pockets and bought some strawberry milk and a bag of seaweed flavoured potato chips. I slid down next to the machine and frantically ripped open my bag of chips. After halfway finsihing my chips, I stabbed the straw into my strawberry milk and chugged it as fast as I could. Panting, trying to catch my breath I heard laughing from the other side of the machine when a face poked out smiling.