𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 7: 𝑲𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒐

{𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝑷𝑶𝑽}

     A few days had past and the team was back at Karasuno High school. Kageyama was ready to go back and see and Hinata as if nothing happened at that camp a few days prior. Already exhausted from sleeping restlessly, Kageyama made his way down the street walking to morning practice. It was around 5:00 am making the world around him quiet, as the cool air blew heavily brushing his hair every which way. The sky was still was still quite dark so the only light he really had was from the street lamps and his phone as it suddenly buzzed.

"Incoming call from Ennoshita?" he slid his finger across his screen to except the incoming phone call from his fellow team mate.

"Hello?" 

"Hey Kageyama it's Ennoshita! Um- just wanted to verify if we had practice today?" Kageyama almost chuckled at the question. No one after asked him to remind them for practice.

"Oh hey and yeah early morning practice so I would say head over now." Looking at the time again Tobio began to speed up himself as well

"Oh- Oh shoot okay if I'm late tell Daichi and the coaches for me?" Kageyama let out a 'mhm' and said his goodbyes as he slipped his phone back into his pocket.

 ********

    At around this point of his walk he would have gotten a text from Hinata to meet him at a big cherry blossom tree where they would race the rest of the way. He made his way detouring off the street into a over grown garden with a step-stone path leading up to the tree. He peered around it hoping to see Hinata there already waiting for him but no one was found. It was now 5:20am and there was still no sign of his friend. He let out a sigh and started back down the stone path to the street. Wow maybe he is avoiding me. He strolled, lost in his thoughts. Tch, like I would care it's just Hinata. He knew that was exactly why he cared . 

       He made his way up to the doors of the gym as the sun began to slowly peer over the horizon. The clouds turned shades of orange and gold, making the clouds appear as a painting. The sight was quite beautiful.  Kageyama couldn't remember the last time he saw a sun rise quiet as peaceful and colourfull as this one.

"Ha, the sky is almost the exact same colour as Hinatas hair." he laughed aside himself

       He wished he could sit here and watch the sun fully set in the sky and take in its full colours for hours on end, but practice was bound to start soon and volleyball was a decent distraction from prior events. 

"Whats the same colour as my hair?" Snapped out of his daze starring at the shades before him, he turned around to meet face to face with the boy he just spoke of.

"Oh the sky. Your hair matches it." Hinata just stood looking at the dark haired boy before him before letting out a laugh

"haha yeah it kinda does." He laughed even harder as he pushed back his hair "Now do I look bald with my hair matching the sky?" He turned his head as if giving you a look at all angles.

       The two boys both laughed at his actions, his hair did in fact camouflage into the sky when he pushed it back like that. He kinda looked like how coach Ukai wore his hair which just made Kageyama laugh harder. After catching their breath the door to the gym swung open revealing there teamates Daichi and Ennoshita

"You guys gonna come in for practice orrr?" Ennoshita pointed his thumb behind him as Daichi held open the door.

       The two boys looked at eachother and picked up their bags off of the ground. Taking one last look at the sunset, Kageyama looked back at Hinata.