𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 1: 𝑮𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

The team members of Karasuno High School's volleyball team all sat in a circle in the middle of the room. The halls of the training camp where dark as everyone else lay asleep in their rooms, rain trickling down the windows. Tanaka, one of the team's spikers stands up, arms crossed with a mischievous look plastered on his face "Alright are we gonna do this or not, because I don't know about you guys but I'm ready!" He nudges at the libero Nishinoya "Right! Don't you guys chicken out on us now!"

Sugawara looks over his team mates as they all shrug "I guess" he sighs

Tanaka's eyes gleam "Alright lets get this show on the road, 7 minutes in heaven it is!"

Noya reaches for his bag and pulls out an empty glass bottle placing it in the middle of the circle. They all decided to chose who spins first by a few games of rock paper scissors ( cuz ya know they mature like that). After a few games Kageyama ends up losing to Tsukishima. He grimances reaching out his arm as he goes to spin the bottle. What if it lands on Hinata, maybe then I can tell him he wonders. The bottle spins shining in the moonlight from the large windows behind them as it stops. It lands on Hinata as he blushes. Kageyama's heart sinks.

"What's the matter king?" Tsukishima smirks "Scared of kissing a tangerine?"

Kageyama rolls his eyes as Noya and Tanaka grab them and throw them into the closet snickering "Have fun!" they shout in unison. Kageyama bangs on the door as if they would let him out of the room and turns to Hinata whose face is beet red staring at him. "What are you looking at boke?" the words slipped out of his mouth with no realization. "Oh! I- uhh nothing." theres on knock on the door. five more minutes. This is your chance, just tell him maybe- maybe he feels the same. Hinata sighs as silence falls over them. Wonder what Kags is thinking about. Hinata feels awkward. He doesn't know why he can't help but blush he just always feels happy around Kegyama. Maybe it's because we are bestfriends! he thought but he knew that wasn't really why he felt that way.He continues pondering on how to break the silence. Ooh that's perfect! he smiled in his head and grabs Kageyama by the waist pulling him into a tight hug that leaves Kageyama (who almost fell over) letting out a surprised groan. He blushes. He's so short. "H-hey baka can I tell you something?" Another knock. Three mintues. Hinata looks up from being burried in Kageyama t-shirt, arms still wrapped around his waist "Yeah sure what is it Kageyama?".

The tall black haired boy grimaces, he thinks about what could happen to their friend ship if he told him how he really felt or if Hinata would even look at him the same. And the team, what would the team think? "I-" He's tongue tied still unaware if he should finish his words. "I- I like-" Tanaka busts open the closet door to see the small boy so close to there so called king of the court "Times up." Dammit I was so close.The team stares form behind him jaws touching the floor. Suga stands up walking towards the closet flaming staring at Kageyama "I heard a moan you better be keeping it pg Kageyama" Hinata jumps off of Kegeyama nervously rubbing his neck "T-that was nothing Suga! I swear! He was just startled from when I hugged him thats it!" Suga crosses his arms as a tall figure comes up behind him and places an arm on shoulder. Daichi. "Like he said its nothing. You guys can come out now its Noya and Asahi's turn.

The two boys step out of the closet around the three other team mates and return to there spot in the circle. The night goes on as the players step in and out of the closet until everyone had gone in at least one. Hinata couldn't help but to look at Kageyama the rest of the night. What was he gonna tell me. He started to say he likes something but then our time was up, maybe I can ask him later. Kageyama on the other hand was trying his hardest not to look at Hinata, he was so close but now he seemed so far. He thought about how dumb he must of looked trying to get out his feeling to that small oranged haired boy that hugged him so tightly that night. Suga looks at the clock "Okay it's late games over time for bed."