𝑯𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍

(WARNING: This chapter does contain some mature topics so um yeah be careful children.)

Wind whipped against the windows as everyone on Karasuno's team got ready for the Halloween party. Nekoma, Aoba Johsai, Shiratorizawa, and Fukurodani where all invited. Kageyama looked over to his right as his phone lit up on his bed. He walked over and plopped down onto his bed as he picked up his phone. Notifications came wizzing through from "Karasuno Volleyball" as he opened his messages

Karasuno Volleyball

{Tanaka🤘}: Whose all ready for the part tonight!?!

{Noya⚡}:Yeah Yeah! What are you guys being??

{Yams🌱}: Jack o Lantern

{Kiyoko👓}: Witch.

{Yachi} Also a witch!

{Tangerine🍊}: A tangerine!

{Shittyshima}: You guys are dressing up at this age?

{Yams🌱} Tsuki you said you wanted to be a dinosaur ;-;

{Noya⚡}: BAHAHAHAHA

{Tanaka🤘}:KSJHKSFHSKJDHAKJDHKJHDA

{Kiyoko👓}: Oh leave him alone guys. Yamaguchi sent me a picture he looks cute.

{Tanaka🤘}: WHAAAAAAAAT I WANNA BE CUTE

{Noya⚡}: WHAT ABOUT MY COSTUME KIYOKO IM BEING A BEAR AREN'T I CUTE???

{Kiyoko👓}: I have to go.

{Sugamama✨}: Remember to be safe guys!!!

Kiyoko is offline.

{Tangerine🍊}: What about you Kageyama?

Oh um... A vampire.

{Tanaka🤘}: BASICCCC

{Noya⚡}: Hey I though you where gonna be a milk carton

No I didn't I changed my mind. See u @ the party.

Kageyama closed his phone and walked back up to his mirror to finish his makeup. He couldn't quite get his fangs to stick it had been taking him all night. Why aren't they sticking? He huffed and looked at his phone again.

Tangerine🍊

Hey Kageyama! I know you'll prolly be mad that I'm asking you this, but can you give me a ride to the Halloween party?

Oh um yeah sure I can. When r u gonna head over?

I can be over in about 10?

Kageyama looked at the ceiling and though about his costume. My fangs!

Hey actually quick question do you know how to put on fake fangs?

I do actually! need some help?

ahaha yeah I do. Do you mind heading over now?

Yup! see you in five min.

K.

Kageyama walked to his closet and grabbed his costume. He put on everything except for the cape and walked to the bathroom to do his makeup. He used some white powder of his mom's up his face and down his neck, and put black liner under his eyes. To top it off, he took red lipstick to draw a stream of blood on either sides of his lips. He stepped back into his room and looked at the time. 9:00. Hinata should be here any minute. He grabbed his cape and fake fangs and waited down stairs while watching a scary movie.