C H R I S T M A S

I woke and tried to sit up but couldn't. I looked around and saw I was in Draco's bedroom.

Shit.

I was fully clothed in my pajamas thank the lord, and my dress was neatly folded on his dresser. Then I looked at Draco was in gray sweats and shirtless. His hair fell messily around his face and his lips were slightly parted making no noise. I gave him a small peck on the mouth than ran my fingers through his hair. His eyes opened slowly to see me playing with his hair. I loved when it was fluffy. "Morning darling." He said and kissed my neck. "Morning Draco." I said. "What happened last night?" I added. He chuckled and the thought, then tucked a pice of my hair behind my ear.

"Well I kissed you. Then Granger came up to us and congratulated us for not being heartless souls and finally kissing each other. Then around midnight we walked back to my room. I gave you the tee-shirt and shorts your wearing, you changed then passed out in my arms." I started blushing like mad. "It's Christmas today." I muttered and Draco smirked. I cuddled against his chest and wrapped my arms around his neck. He rested his chin on my head and kissed it every once and awhile. Peaceful, and fucking perfect.

"I have a surprise for tonight." He whispered. "Godrick what is it this time." I muttered making him laugh. "Something you don't get to pay for." He retorted. "Bitch." I muttered and he fake gasped. "I'm kidding I love you." I told him and kissed him. It was suppose to be quick but Draco said 'fuck no I want a longer kiss' and deepened it. Not that I'm complaining.

That was before are make out session was ruined with terrible singing. Draco growled and got up out of bed and opened his door, "Parkinson! Shut the fuck up people are trying to sleep!" Draco yelled from his dorm over the muggle Christmas music that was playing. "Sorry Dray!" She said in that terrible high pitched voice. "Call me that again and I swear." He growled and slammed the door making me jump. He walked over to my side of the bed and pulled me into his lap. He hugged my waist while I straddled him. I hid my face in his neck and yawned.

"Is the place we're going cold?" I asked Draco. "Yes, and that's all the hints you get." He said making me sigh. "I'll go get dressed." I told him kissing his neck one last time before going into my dorm room. Cold.. ok cold, this will do.

I wore black thigh high boots and my hair in a messy bun

I wore black thigh high boots and my hair in a messy bun. Then of corse, Draco's ring. I looked at it closer and saw the name, Draco Lucius Malfoy. Must be Draco's full name. Then two snakes in the center with emeralds for eyes. The ring was truly beautiful. I put my wand and wallet in my bag and walked out. There I saw Pansy talking to everybody while the song, 'Santa's Sleigh' was playing. I walked over to Draco's dorm getting a few double takes from guys. I knocked on his dorm.

"It's me." I said. "Come in darling." He called. Then I saw him in something I didn't expect, he had a button up underneath his quidditch sweatshirt, dark wash jeans, and black high tops. "Since when did you get a fashion sense." I questioned making us chuckle. "Never mind me, look at you." He said grabbing my waist. "I like the more relaxed look on you." I said running my fingers through his silky hair. "I'll dress like this more often if you like it." He told me making me blush. "Wait, before we go we have presents to give out!" I said dragging him out the door to my bedroom. I grabbed Harry's gift, Ron's, and Hermione's and set them on my bed.