M O R E

I woke up in the same outfit I had on last night. I stood up and looked in the mirror. God I must have really felt bold. I told myself. I didn't mind the more edgy side of me coming out but I think Im going to contain it a little more. I grabbed a dark green crop top, a black jeans, and my muggle Nike air forces. I threw my hair up in a messy bun. Much less baddie but it was more normal. I walked out and saw Pansy talking to three other Slytherin girls. They were real dressed up and fancy. When I stepped out of the dorm pansy's head turned to me and she scoffed.

"You must be that chick Aubrey everybody is talking about." She said in a way to high pitched voice. "Uh I'm sorry what?" I questioned. "Everybody knows about you, Harry, Hermione, Ron and Draco last night." She blushed when she said Draco. "Yeah the guy was a creep now I'm going to go now." I said walking out.

I made my way to the great hall and plopped down in a seat next to my favorite Malfoy. "Why didn't you wake me up?" I questioned resting my head on his shoulder. "You were passed out and I didn't want to ruin the moment." He admitted making me smirk. "Are people taking about last night?" I asked. I lifted my head up and he grabbed my hand. Here are the butterflies. "Who cares that guy needs to learn to fucking respect girls." He said annoyed. I nodded and looked back at the toast/herb on my plate. "Iv been meaning to ask, what the fuck am I eating?" I asked and he chuckled and smiled. "That's mandrake soul infused with peppermint bark." He said. I looked at him confused. "It's a hard to make and rare herb. You and me are similar, we have expensive taste." I shook my head and chuckled to myself.

I sipped the water and nibbled at the herb then draco and I went to walk around hogsmeat. We were walking down a street and I saw Harry and Ron arguing. "You need a date!" Harry exclaimed. "So do you!" He snapped back. I pulled Draco back behind a corner to listen to them. "Well I want to ask this girl out but she most likely already has a date." Harry said. "Really who is it then, go on tell me." Ron scoffed. "Aubrey! Ok I want to ask Aubrey." My eyes flicked shut. I was in shock and Draco's face shared the same confused look but in a much angrier look. Then we heard them walk off. We stepped out of the corner and continued walking.

"Well that's going to be hard if he does ask me to the ball." I admitted. "He should have been faster." Draco said grabbing my hand with a smug look on his face. I chuckled and leaned against his arm. We walked by this dress shop and I looked in the store windows. The dresses were gorgeous. I was for sure going to have to check that place out for my Yule ball dress shopping. Draco noticed my staring and read my mind, "Iv got something much better than those dresses for you." He said and turned my head towards him. "What?" I questioned. "I had something made for you." He said. My eyes went wide. Draco had admitted himself that he and I were similar 'we had expensive taste.'

"How much do I owe you?" I questioned. "Not a thing darling." He said with a smug smirk on his face. "Draco I hate being payed for." I complained. "It's what the guy is supposed to do!" Draco deafened himself. "It's different when your date is a billionaire, you feel pretty bad." I told him making him laugh a bit. "Last time I checked both are dates are pretty well off." He said. True, my father was quite wealthily but nothing compared to Draco's family. "Then I get to pay for your suit." I said back with a smirk on my face. "Already did."

"Damn it Draco!" I said making him laugh.

We walked around a bit more but it was starting to get cold and Draco insisted that we go back. He still had a grip on my hand. He was enjoying it to. He loved it when a guy would look at me then look at who had a grip on my hand. He looked quite proud actually. It was weird. The whole thing with Draco, when I first met the guy I thought he was the player of the school. But he turned out to be much different. Despite girls throwing themselves at him, he was always dismissed them and turned his attention towards me.

We walked into the Slytherin common room and Draco opened his dorm door. I laid down on his bed and grabbed a book off his nightstand. He laid down next to me and I rested my head on his shoulder. He ran his fingers through my hair and it calmed me. Everything about that moment was peaceful. Me reading some random book, Draco reading over My shoulder, his hands lightly gliding through my wavy hair. Nothing else really bothered me. Everything was perfect. "Darling." Draco whispered into my ear.

"Yeah?" I said back looking up slightly. "Would you ever want to be more than friends." He whispered. I'd never even thought of that as a possibility. Draco had been nothing but respectful, kind, caring, and nice to me since I got here. Not to mention he was off the chart with looks. It was quite before I said, "Are you asking-." He cut me off, "I'm asking what your thinking." He clarified. "Only if you don't change." I told him. "Never darling. Just a bit more protective." He whispered making me chuckle. "Oh fucking hell. Watch out any guy who breaths near me." I joked making us laugh.

"Congrats your my first girlfriend." He whispered.