MA L F O Y

Draco's POV

"SHIT." I said slamming my dorm door. I was pissed. I wasn't that bad. Sure I called granger a mud-blood first year, and last night but still. Harry also forgot to mention how he's a jack ass to me. He left out that he gets everything. Now he's Sitting in his dorm probably flirting with what should be my girlfriend.

Knock.

Silence.

"Draco."

A high pitch voice said.

"PANSY FUCK OFF." I screamed. Then she walked in.

"Draco you need to calm down." She tried to grab my arm. I pushed her off me, "Listen Parksion. I don't give a shit about you. Nor do I give a shit that you like me. Take a hint! Now get the hell out of my room before I get sent to azakaban." I said between my teeth. She looked hurt before storming out. Good. I didn't want her near me. I had to much to worry about. My family was helping the dark lord return and I had to make sure everything at Hogwarts was running fine that way Potter was distracted. Maybe it was a good thing Aubrey was with him. But she would only get hurt in the end.

That whole night all I could think of was Aubrey. How much of a mess she would be in with Harry or with me. How this was only going to hurt her in the end. How no matter who she chose she was going to end up in the dark lords mess. How she wasn't going to be safe for much longer. I had to find a way to protect her. They weren't dating yet. I would have heard by now. However she was staying up there all night and I didn't like not being able to see where she was.

Aubreys POV

I sat on the couch with Harry's hand in mine. He was rubbing circles on the back on my hand. It was soothing. We were just sitting there in a Comfortable silence. I was slowly drifting off to sleep before I heard him say. "Aubrey I know your asleep.. I know you can't hear me but it's probably or the better. I know I could treat you better than any other guy here. I'd hate to see you end up with some jack ass and they treat you like shit." I tried to hide my blush to the best of my abilities, after all he thought I was asleep. The last person who said that was my Ex back in America, Blake. He ended up cheating on me. The next day I found out I was going to Hogwarts when school starts back up. Boys always see, so sweet. But when I tell them I'm not ready for sex or sending any type of pictures, they go and be cheat. That's what happened

Last spring on messages

Blake: just send a nude people do it all the time
Aubrey: were only 13 I don't think I'm ready Blake. I already told you that
Blake: whatever, I'm sure Dylan's girlfriend does.
Aubrey: well I, not Dylan's girlfriend I'm your girlfriend.
Blake: you were. Iv been with Niomi since last fall.
Aubrey: fine by me

Present day

I trusted Harry more than I trusted anybody back home tho. So I finally fell asleep to him rubbing the back of my hand.

The next morning I woke up laying on Harry's chest and him passed out bellow me. I payed there for a second then got up off him. I took my robes from his dorm quietly to not wake Oliver, Seamus, Ronald. Then I slip into the bathroom  to change. When I walked out I saw Harry yawning and fixing his glasses. "Morning Aubrey." He said between yawns. "Tired are we?" I asked making him chuckle. "Being A little but being a bit uncomfortable while asleep was worth being able to talk to you." He flirted. It was sweet, and weird but I liked it. Sorta. I rolled my eyes playfully covering the bit of blush that spread across my face.

—————-

I made my way to the great hall and made the choice to sit at the slytherin table for once. I didn't eat, I couldn't. I just sat there playing with a lock of my dirty blonde hair. That was before a certain slytherin sat next to me. "Malfoy." I said not looking in his eyes. "Ryder." He said back. "What do you want, it's not normal for you to talk just to talk." I said cutting to the point. "I'm sorry." He muttered. "I'm not the person you should be apologizing to. I'm not the person you mocked, I'm not the person you embarrassed, and I'm not the person you called a mud-blood." I scoffed and got up. "When you apologize to the people you should, come find me." Was the last thing I was going to say to Draco Malfoy.

Draco's POV

If it was anybody other than Aubrey Ryder they would be gone by morning. I would have had them expelled some how. I would have scared them off the grounds. Or flat out kill them right there. But it was Aubrey Ryder. The girl is driving me mad. But she's safer with me than she is with anybody else. I was going to do what she made me do. Apologize. It wouldn't be that hard to say to the weasel. But to that damn Mud-Blood and Pottah, that is the challenge. I stood up and walked towards the trio. "We need to talk." I said bluntly. "Why would we do that." Potter asked like the prat he his. "It's about Aubrey." I said. Looked at each other for a moment then stood up and followed me. I lead them to a privet part of the castle then Granger said, "Talk." All of them looked at me. "Aubrey is pissed at me and don't ask me why I need her to talk to me just I need to. I'm apologizing for all the trouble iv caused, or the trouble Potter told her." I said. It was silent. "Why the hell do you care." The weasel asked. "Don't worry about that. Just I'm sorry ok." I said again. They all nodded hesitantly the Granger led them away.

I need to go find Aubrey.