Yeet (Tessa)

READ DESC UNLESS YOU ARE TessaAkaBatman General-Washington Splashi6 Quietcove OR A FRIEND OF MINE!

Tessa AkaBatman walked down the hallway not-so-nervously. She had transferred from Gotham High and was starting her first day of school here, at HamHam High.

She saw a teacher kissing a guy who looked 20 years younger than him. Gross. The age difference~ ew. She wasn't paying attention and accidentally bumped into a man around her age.

"I'm sorry!" She apologized quickly, which was unlike her. It was honestly more like her friend Christy. "It's okay," The guy said, "I'm Philip." "Tessa." She told him.

Tessa walked away quickly, blushing like crazy. What was that about? She didn't like him! No, he only had the most beautiful amber eyes and the most gorgeous long black hair-- oh my god, she DID.

She saw a group of girls and a guy talking. Hey... that's Christy! She ran over to meet them all. "Hello, mon amour's ami." The guy said. He had a French accent. Too bad she couldn't translate that, she couldn't speak French (at the time).

Philip walked over. Shoot. Everyone greeted him (because im lazy the rest of the group is the schuyler sisters). Tessa looked down. Philip whispered something to everyone and suddenly everyone was gone.

"So, um.." He began, "My name is Philip. I am a poet. I wrote this poem just to show it. And I, really like you. From the first time I saw you, my heart flew!"

Tessa blushed again. "I practiced this song for the past 5 minutes! And you've pushed my love to the limits! And I wanna ask you on a date! Will you say yes to me?" He finished. (I wrote that~)

"Yes!" She said.

*2 YEARS LATER*

Tessa and Philip were now happily married with their 2 children, 3 cats, and 251 dogs. They named them all after types of bats. "Good morning Megabat, good morning Flying Fox, good morning Microbat, good morning Natalus." Tessa said.

Everyone celebrated the 'Phissa' (ship name) 2 year anniversary.

THE END