A Day At The Mall

a/n contains smut, if you don't like it or it makes you uncomfortable that's ok! you will miss a little bit of the story if you skip though, so i recommend reading. also ty for 700 reads um hello? <33333

Korra's Pov-

I laughed at Asami as we got out of the car. Her face was bright red, which makes sense, I haven't stopped teasing her since last night. Wu waved Asami over urgently. She looked at him confused, but walked in his direction. As she left, Mako came up to me.

"Hey dude," he said.

"Hey bro, so how's it going in smooch town," I teased. He rolled his eyes and we began walking into the mall's entrance.

"You know, same old same old," he replied. I laughed at the blush on his face. "Well what about you, how're you and Asami?"

"Oh uh, I mean good, I think. After we kissed, we just went to sleep. We haven't really talked about it." He looked at me, then proceeded to walk.

"Well you seem a lot friendlier with each other today than you did yesterday. Maybe you should talk to her, or at least make a move." We reached the entrance, catching up with the rest of our friends.

"Yeah, I guess I should, thanks Mako." Asami saw me and came to stand by my side, linking her arm with mine.

"Hi Korra, what's up," she said with a huge smile. It made me curious what her and Wu were talking about. I shrugged it off and smiled back.

"Hey 'Sami, nothing much," I grinned and she looked at me like I was crazy.

"If you say so," she said as she dragged me into the building. We followed the group to the food court, because Bolin's a 'growing boy' as he called it. Asami and I lingered behind.

"So, anything new?" I asked her.

"You mean in the ten minutes we were apart?" She laughed and I scratched the back of my neck.

"Ha, I guess you're right." She continued to laugh as we kept walking. After a few minutes we got to the food court to find Wu and Mako standing in line at the pizza place.

"Hey guys! Pizza alright with you?" Kai asked us. We both nodded.

"Yeah, sounds good," Asami answered. She let go of my arm and took a seat next to Jinora, so I sat next to her. She was talking to Opal about cheer when I felt her hand on my leg. I figured she was only doing this because I did it earlier, so I guess it's fair. I shrugged it off and started a conversation with Bolin and Kai about football.

"Are there gonna be new freshies on varsity this year?" I asked Bo.

"No, they're all on JV, coach said they didn't make the cut." Kai laughed.

"Sucks for them, but good for us right? Now we don't have to worry about losing." We all laughed as Mako and Wu returned with the pizza and some sodas.

"Thanks bro," I said as Mako handed Asami and I our pizzas. She left her hand on my upper thigh, and started eating. I looked at her hand and blushed, then focused on my food.

"Something the matter?" She smirked at me. I was obviously flustered, and she could definitely see the blush painted on my cheeks.

"Nope! Everything's fine," I smiled, and she laughed.

"Okay weirdo," she laughed again and proceeded to run her hand back and forth on my leg. I chose to ignore it, and continued to eat my pizza. She winked at me, then continued eating as well. 

-----

"Okay guys, now that we've eaten, can we shop now?" Opal said with pleading eyes. Bolin laughed at her.

"Yes babe, we can shop now." He continued to laugh as we all walked into a store. Asami immediately ran over to a rack with summer-y dresses on it, and began to skim through them.

"What about this one?" She asked.

"You're asking me? I don't know anything about fashion," I replied honestly. She rolled her eyes and kept looking. "You know you'd look good in anything," I mumbled.

"What was that?" She smirked, letting me know she heard. She kept looking at the dresses until she had five or six in her hands.

"C'mon! I need to try these on," she said, dragging me to the dressing rooms. I sighed and followed her, not like I had a choice. She told me to wait right outside her little stall so she could ask me for opinions on each dress. A few minutes went by and she opened the dressing room door.

"Wow, I uh- wow," I said, looking at the dress that was showing quite a bit of skin. She blushed.

"That bad, huh?" She asked. I laughed and scratched the back of my neck.

"No uh, you- you look gorgeous, 'Sami," I said, and she blushed again.

"Thank you, Korra," she said shyly, tucking her hair behind her ear, and closed the door again. I leaned against the wall behind me, waiting for her to show me another dress.

"Korraaa! I need your help, the zipper's stuck!" I heard Asami's voice call out. I laughed at her statement, then opened the changing room door.

"Alright I'm here, you said the zipper's stuck?" I asked.

"Yeah, can you use your muscles and pull it down," she said looking at me. I grasped the zipper and pulled down, and to my surprise, the zipper pulled down easily. I looked at her with confusion.

"Asami, the zipper didn't seem very stuck."

"I know, I just wanted to get you in here so I could kiss you again." My eyes widened, and she pinned me to one of the walls. "This is okay with you, right?" 

"Yeah, of course it is, you're being really forward though, what's gotten into you?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Wu told me I should make a move, so I am."

"Ohh that's what you guys were talking about earlier," I responded. She looked at my lips and bit hers.

"Oh shut up and kiss me," she said, cupping my face and pulling me into a passionate kiss. It was like our previous ones, but better. I could feel her soft lips against mine, and I felt like I was floating. She pulled away after a little while.

"Can't you tell how much I like you woman," she pouted. I laughed at her.

"Can't you tell how much I like you?" She blushed and pulled me back in for another kiss.

I moved my hands down to her waist and she moved hers from my face onto my breasts. I have always told her how much that turns me on, only it wasn't until now that I realized she would do anything with that information. She proceeded to play with them as I pulled her body closer to mine. Out of no where, I moved one of my hands down into her leggings. She gasped and I smirked. 

"Wow, someone's turned on," I teased, laughing. She rolled her eyes.

"You think? I hadn't noticed." I laughed at her again and continued kissing her. I ran my fingers in circles, knowing the effect I had on her. "Ko-Korra," she moaned. She leaned her head on my shoulder and I kept doing what I was doing. Her legs started to shake and I could tell she was close. I moved my fingers faster than before.

"Korra! Oh my god," she moaned again. As she hit her climax, I slowed my fingers down to help her ride it out. Shortly after, I removed my hand from her pants and licked my fingers.

"Well that was fun," I said, smirking at her and biting my lip.

"Yeah, I'll say," she responded, collapsing against me. I laughed at her then held her chin up.

"You're gorgeous, did you know that?" She blushed and kissed me again.

"You really are one of a kind Korra," she smiled.

a/n so um i think it's obvious i don't know how to write smut, my apologies asf. i'll include more later in the book so uh yeah ty for reading <33