The Morning After

a/n hey hey, i am so sorry for not updating, i just haven't really had new ideas so yeah, sorry this is so short but ty ty TY for 3.5k reads what?? ugh okay anyways, i'll try to update again asap

Asami's Pov-

I woke up wrapped in a familiar pair of arms. I looked up to be greeted with my girlfriend's sleeping face. I smiled to myself and snuggled back into my previous state. Laying in her embrace, I took in the smell of the outside air coming in from the window, mixed with Korra's hair conditioner. A few minutes passed when I heard her voice.

"Morning babe," she said groggily, brushing my hair off of my face. I looked back up at her and planted a kiss on her lips.

"Morning love, how'd you sleep?" I asked her.

"Pretty good, you?" she replied with a yawn.

"Like a baby," I answered and crawled out of bed. I kissed her once more before I went into the bathroom to take a shower.

When I walked back into the room, I saw Korra talking to someone on her phone. I stayed quiet and went to my closet to get changed. I threw on a simple top along with a pair of jeans and walked back out to my girlfriend.

"Hey, sorry that was my dad," Korra announced.

"Your dad?" I said stunned. "What did he say?"

"They're coming home on Wednesday," she said with slight annoyance in her tone.

"Well that's good! Right?" I honestly couldn't tell if she was happy or sad about this information.

"I guess, yeah, but they're leaving again Thursday night," she said, this time with some hinted sadness. I took note of this and took a seat next to her on the bed. She immediately cozied up into my arms. We stayed like this for a good couple minutes.

Korra eventually pulled away  from me, and lied down right away. 

"I'm sorry babe, at least they'll be here for a night, that's good," I said, trying to lighten the mood. She returned my statement with a sigh and sat back up.

"It doesn't really matter, I have you so I'll be okay," she said with a crooked smile. I blushed at her, then punched her arm softly.

"Hey!" She said, mildly offended, but then laughed with me. It was moments like these I truly enjoyed with Korra. Just her and I, enjoying each others presence. I glanced over to her and saw that she was staring blankly at the ceiling. 

"Oh I forgot to tell you, Bo invited us to go to the movies with the group, wanna go?" Korra asked.

"Oh sure, what movie?" I responded.

"Uh, I'm not sure. He said he'd ask Mako so, to be determined I guess?" I laughed at her then kissed her on the cheek.

"Go shower and change, wear something hot," I whispered with a wink. Her cheeks darkened as she scrambled over to the bathroom. God, she is such a bottom. I laughed her off and went to do my makeup at my vanity. 

As I finished applying my eyeliner, Korra pranced out of the bathroom and into my closet. I giggled at her as she spoke.

"Uh 'Sami? I don't have an extra pair of underwear here," she announced shyly. 

"So don't wear any," I said smirking to myself. 

"What?! Why would I not wear any underwear?" I laughed at her panic.

"It makes my job easier," I responded, leaving her as red as a tomato. I proceeded to do my hair while watching Korra in the mirror. She was now sitting on the edge of the bed, on her phone.

"'Sami?" she spoke. I looked over to her.

"What's up?" 

"I love you," she said. I smiled at her as I got up from getting ready.

"I love you Korra, always have." I sat down with her and she rested her head on my shoulder.