NO!

Kinkajou's POV:

Today,my friends and I are taking care of Auklet since Queen Coral has some important meetings.I can't wait!

We saw Auklet with Queen Coral after breakfast.Queen Coral rushed away to the meeting room when they saw us,saying,"She can be a trouble-maker.Please watch her every second!"

I looked at Auklet playing with her toys on the floor and said,"Awww!How can a sweetie like you be a naughty trouble-maker?"Auklet suddenly yelled,"CLIFFY!"We replied,"Sorry Auklet,he has music class today.He's busy so he can't come."

"NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOO"Auklet shouted.She ran across the room bashing down everything she sees.We ran after her,"Stop!Come back!"She pushed the door open and ran outside.Tsunami exclaimed,"Not outside this room!She could be anywhere in the palace!"

We headed outside.The guards were trying to catch Auklet but failed.Tsunami went to her secret headquarters and did something.Darn!I can't go in!Though,whatever she did was amazing!Robot hands popped out of the walls wherever Auklet went.Auklet dodged them and kept running.Then,walls came crashing down in front of her.Before the walls touched the ground,Auklet slid under them and escaped.Next,some of the floor tiles became trap doors.Auklet hopped carefully around some tiles,like she knew the traps.Later,lasers were in front of her.Auklet jumped through them easily.Wow!Who knew she was so good at these!?!Lastly,it was raining sleeping darts.One hit her arm and she immediately fell to the floor,snoring quietly.Tsunami fell out from the ceiling,which might have been her HQ floor.I asked her,"Were you controlling all these?"She nodded,"Yup,maybe later I can bring you o my secret headquarters."I squealed excitedly and looked down at the sleeping Auklet.We put her in bed.

In the evening,Queen Coral finally finished her meeting and came back to the room where Auklet was.Before she came,we already cleaned up her big mess.

Queen Coral gasped,"Oh my!The room is so clean!And is Auklet asleep?Wow!"We told her everything and she giggled,"Sorry for making you do such hard work dears!"

We all said,"Oh it's fine!"

We all thought,"IT'S NOT FINE!!!"