Camping again?

Lynx's POV:

Yay!We're going camping again!This time we'll invite the boys too cuz they seem very left out last time(sorta).And also,I can get another chance to get near Winter!EEEEE!I am so excited!

Tsunami drove us to another camp site after we packed all our things.This time it's better because it has more equipment than the last one.

I stretched my arms when we arrived.It was quite a long trip.Sunny brought her notebook that I do not know what she does with.Tsunami set up the tent.Peril was making a campfire.I walked to Winter who was putting the backpacks into the tent.I flirted(I am very good at flirting.),"Oh Wintyyy!Want me to help you?"Winter said,"Sure Lynx.The other backpacks are in the camper car.I walked to the camper car to get the backpacks.A squirrel tried to open it to find food.I opened my bag and gave it a peanut.It squeaked and ran away to the trees.I smiled,"Good bye lil fellow!See you next time!"Deathbringer laughed,"Ha!You talk to animals?Hilarious!"Winter immediately yelled at him,"Deathbringer!Stop laughing at Lynx!Don't you always talk to animals too?"Deathbringer's smile faded,"Oh right!Heh heh...gotta go!"Winter glared at him as he ran away to join the others.I said,"Thank you,Winter!"Winter turned to me and smiled,"You're welcome."He hugged me,"Are you OK?"I was speechless when he hugged me but I quickly answered,"Yeah,I'm fine!"

Sunny's POV:

SSSSSHHHHHIIIIIIPPPPP!SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP!LYNXTER!

I gotta write this down on my ship book!

To be continued...