Camping Part 2(Deathbringer's terrible driving)

The girls went on Tsunami's camper car and set off.The boys  went on Deathbringer's little car.Qibli groaned,"Too ugh crowded."Clay said,"Can't ugh move.How can I eat my ugh energy bar?"Deathbringer drove as quick as he can following the girls.The car went right and left and right and left along the mountain road."Deathbringer,I have no idea how you got your driving licence.Can you drive steadier?I wanna throw up!"Deathbringer said,"I'm driving as steady as I can and please don't puke in my car!"Suddenly with a SCREECH,he parked the car in the campsite parking lot.BONK!Everyone bumped into each other,"Oof!"The girls had already went hiking.Turtle immediately opened the door and ran to the grass.He knelt down with his both hands on the ground,"BLELCH!"He threw up all over the grass."Deathbringer you should go to driving training.BLELCH!"Turtle groaned.Deathbringer answered,"I thought I drove excellently!"He looked behind him.Everyone was throwing up.Winter held a plastic bag,"Whoever barfs the BLECH!Most wins!"Qibli has his hands on his knees,"Barfing competition starts in three,two,one,GO!"Deathbringer looked confused,"Barfing competition?I wanna join but I am not throwing up.If I was I would surely win you guys!Ha!"Starflighjt said,"And the winner is...(drumroll)...Turtle!"Turtle cheered."Now game's over!Time to spy on the girls!"reminded Riptide.They packed their stuff and hiked to the campsite.

Just a chapter about the boys goofing around and also Deathbringer driving badly(Oh my gosh Turtle is right!Deathbringer!How did you get your driving licence!?!)

Continues in the next chapter...(this one seems useless but funny)