Camping part 4

Fatespeaker's POV:

We all yawned and went out of our tents.We found Clay and Peril outside by the campfire with lots of splattered eggs on them.I asked,"What happened?Why are you all so messy?"Peril replied,"Well,heh.I was juggling eggs then too many,splat."Tsunami giggled,"Too many,no good.Anyways,we still have a whole lot in the camper car so don't worry if we run out of eggs.Oh!Did I tell you we're going fishing today?Probably not but lets go!"We got our fishing rods and some baits.We headed to the lake.

When we got to the lake,we put down everything on a picnic mat.Qibli was fishing beside the picnic mat.Starflight was reading,obviously.The others were playing games.I sat down next to Starflight who was sitting on the mat.Qibli fell asleep.Suddenly,something yanked on his fishing rod and it pulled him into the lake with a SPLASH!Qibli held the fishing rod tight but the fish wouldn't give up.It pulled Qibli all across the lake going left and right with a few U-turns.Finally,the fish let go in the middle of the lake and Qibli sank,"Ahh!Help me!I'm sinking!"Winter growled,"Ugh!Just swim or paddle you idiot!"Qibli swam to the edge of the lake and climbed to the land.He shook off the water but his clothes were still wet so he took his T-shirt off.I can see Moon blush secretly.Winter grumbled to Qibli,"You are a total idiot!"Qibli said,"No I'm not!I just...uh...forgot how to swim suddenly!Heh heh..."Moon said,"Yeah!Look how poor he is!He's dripping wet!"Winter grunted,"Meh!Why would I care!"Moon snapped at him,"Don't be so mean!"She used a towel to dry Qibli up.Turtle dove into the lake and whoosh!He caught a big fish.He tossed it to Kinkajou,who passed it to Peril to cut and cook.

Campfire time!We surrounded the campfire with marshmallows on sticks in our hands.Yum!I helped Starflight roast his marshmallows.I hoped that would make him like me more!

To be continued...