Geography lesson

Winter's POV:

Geography lesson is fun,I guess.

Our geography teacher,Mr. Stonemover came into our classroom and said,"Hello there class!Today I would like you to find your home's location on the map of Pyrrhia!"Qibli said,"To Tsunami,easy job.Her palace is so big that she can easily find it!"Tsunami grinned and started bragging about how big her palace was,how rich she was and how it is like being a princess.Everyone had their curious eyes looking at her.They all loved to know about her.Everyone except me and Glory.We rolled our eyes.Mr. Stonemover said,"Now class,enough showing off.Go find your home location!"We all scanned the map and pointed wherever our home is.Mr. Stonemover was quite impressed and he said,"You have done a great job!Free time for everyone until the next lesson!"We all looked at our phone and I checked my messages.I saw what Lynx sent to everyone and I laughed.I whispered to Lynx,"Good job!How'd ya make that?"Lynx blushed and showed me her app.I shouted,"Hey everyone!Check your messages!"Everyone did what I told them to.Kinkajou looked furious and Turtle blushed as red as an apple.Kinkajou yelled,"I WILL KILL YOU LYNX!"And she chased Lynx around.I ran in front of Kinkajou and she bumped into me.I said,"Stop!You were the one who caused all this!Lynx was just taking revenge on you!"Kinkajou squealed,"Yay Lynxter!"I grumbled,"Wha?"

The school bell rings.

To be contonued...