"What if I don't wanna stop" I looked at her trying to see what she was gonna say.

"Well...." she froze and stopped she looked at me "can u sit down Izzy I'm just trying to help you"

"Not the answer I was looking for" I sat down on the toilet and she began to clean my wound I looked her she avoided eye contact with me.

(skip to after she finished cleaning him)

"Deja wassup with us tho. Izzy looked in the mirror at his wound.

"Boyyyy bye you never gave. You be wanting to kill a bitch and shit "

"And I said my bad no bitch is about disrespect me in my own home."

"Nigga I don't know who you calling a bitch" raising her hand at him "but one thing for sure is not me"

Izzy pushed my hand outta his face "nobody bout to raise their hand at me especially no bitch."

"Nigga don't be putting your hands on me" I pushed him against the sink he was very big but a bitch still had a lil strength.

He pulled my arms and swung me against the wall with my back pressing on it.

"Never put ya hand on me or push me around like I'm a fucking doll" he said in a stern tone

He fine ass was towering over me I didn't hear a word he said I was too lost in my own thoughts.

I shook my head from his sentence he let go over me walking over to the sink to get his phone I shoved him again.

"Aight u think shit is sweet watch when a nigga get you"

"Boy you ain't getting shit as I mugged him" I walk to my room Turing on the tv and hopping in bed.

He followed behind me and sat on my bed. "You can sit on that couch over their" as i pointed to the couch next to my window.

He looked at me with a stank face like he runned shit.

"I ain't moving nowhere I'll stay my black ass here"

I flicked him off Turing on my phone couple texts from Rubii.

Taping Izzy on the shoulder I told him to past me the blanket by him.

"Nah you can go get it yourself"

"Izzy you're like right their just pass it to me."

"Nah I'm injured."

"Fuck you" Walking over to get my blanket Izzy puts him foot out causing me to trip and fall on the floor.

"THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR"...screaming at him cause that shit hurts.

" my bad ma I didn't think u was gonna fall so hard."

He laughed I stood up shoving his head to the side.

Walking aways from him Izzy grabbed my arm turned me towards him and chocked me.

"Ma I told you don't ever put your hands on me" He said to me looking in my eyes.

He stood up pushing me against my bedroom wall. I was a lil bit of turned on how he handle me like that.

We stood there silent I went on my toe and kissed him on his lips in a second his tongue was on mines sliding with each other.

Moving to the bed he took my cream long sleeve top off laying me on the bed he hovered over me taking my hand and putting it on his shoulders sliding his white tee off.

He started kissing my lips going down to my neck leaving mark on there trailing kisses down my belly stopping at my ripped jeans. Sliding them off my foot got stuck I laughed he tried to make that look sexy.

"Ma I see you was waiting for me" i giggled "boy stop it I just so happened I was not wearing underwear."

He opened my legs going down to eat me out. He started spitting on my shit and slurping and sucking my clit.

Damn this nigga knew what he was doing.

I moaned while he was going faster he put his fingers inside of me pumping in and out of me getting wetter and wetter.

"Ouuu fuck I'm gonna cum" closing my mouth gripping on to my sheets.

He got up and wiped his mouth. I turned out around getting in the position of doggystyle "Ohhh so you ready ready" he smirked pulling his boxers off

I shock my head a bitch ain't get no dick in months it time to beast this pussy up up.

He slid in it me "Fuck" I broke from my arch.

" I thought you was ready for this"

I am but damn nigga slow down ram it in like calm down.

"Shut the fuck up" he slid it in again a bitch was moaning and screaming these sheets was not doing enough.

"Clam the fuck down bout to wake up the whole block" he said pounding in me repeatedly.

I grabbed onto the pillow that I had I started to throw it back on him "damn slow down" I laughed

I thought he can handle it.

"Fuck" throwing his head back. We both came together.

I threw myself on the bed he smacked my ass I kicked him watching him walk to the bathroom his cute ass booty.

I Don't know if I like the lil section right here.
Update coming soon💗