Eighteen

*Not edited

DEJASIA BRIDGE|DEJA

DEJASIA BRIDGE|DEJA

"I can't believe that fuck nigga said that shit to you like he's ya nigga." Rubi scoffed as we walked to my house.

"I know right unbelievable then after that the nigga gonna keep on blowing up my phone"

I rolled my eyes cause the amount of miss calls I had from him was insane.

"I don't know we walked to the gas station in the night time at that we could be a statistic."

"But ya ass wanted to walked.Oh okay"

" You good?" Rubi called out to some little girl in the distance that was sitting behind a tree looking about 15 with some blue jeans and a black hoodie.

The girl nodded her head and continued to do what she was doing.

"Deja let's help her this could be my good deed for today."

"What if it's a trap she could trying to lure us in and the boom a big white truck comes and kidnaps us." I looked at her

"Stay here and I'll go."She skipped going to the girl ugly ass I said to my self.

"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD DEJASIA COME HERE."

Rubi said screaming my name. "Girl not the government in public" I said walking to her and the girl.

The girl was crying she looked beat up her hair was in a ponytail her eyes were low looked like she's been crying for day but the looks of her hasn't eaten or sleep neither.

"You okay? You need some help?" I asked the girl she nodded her head and looked up at me.

She continued to cry "it's okay I reassured her hugging her I looked at rubi and shook my head.

The teen girl hugged me back I let go from the hug and squatted down to talk to her "Are you okay do you have some family I can call to come get you or a place to stay?"

I asked her she shook her head "Okay okay" I looked up at her face in the street light it was brusied up all black and blue her eyes was swollen lip busted I saw I a scar on the right side of her face and a lil star shaped birthmark on the other. The birthmark remind me of Kamren. 

I stood up to talk to Rubi "She reminds me of  Kamren." I said to rubi she looked down at her finger  "Deja...I think it is Kamren" I laughed

"Come on Rubi she wouldn't be out here at this time looking like this the girl looks like she's been through some shit."

"I mean yeah they do have the same birthmark on the left side of they face but still..." I told her I didn't want it to be Kamren

"they're could have been a possibility Fine if it's not then she won't respond when u call her name."

  "Kamren Kamren." Rubi called out to the girl she started crying harder and looked up at us "Yeah" her voice cracked Rubi looked at me I shook my head this can't be my sister.

I walked over to her and spoke to her "Kamren is that your name?" "Yeah. I'm sorry Dejasia I'm soo sorry." she came over to me and hugged me.

"I should have listened to you, he always came for me while Eve was away." She sobbed harder while she hugged me I let out a tear whipping it away looking over at Rubi her head in hands I pulled away from the hug and reassured her It was gonna be okay.

"Let's go we've been out her for too long."
I took her with me to my house.

"I have some clothes for you." I told Kamren as I went in my room grabbing a tee and some pajama pants "You can wash up I have a towel and a washcloth in the bathroom."

She nodded her head and headed to the bathroom I went downstairs stairs where Rubi was.

"Bitch what the fuck?"

"I don't know but that shit right here I'm not letting it slide that's my lil sister and Eve (their mother) is bitch ass just letting it happen."

"So what we gonna do about it?"she asked getting up

"No rubi you don't have to be apart of this."

"FUCK you mean I don't have to be apart of this You and Kam is like sisters to me no matter blood or not I don't give a fuck about none of that shit." 

Thanks" I hugged her  "she just has to tell us what went down it just break-"

Rubi tapped my shoulder I looked behind me seeing Kamren standing there.

"Heyy Ren" I said to her waving "hi" she said lowly.

"You wanna come sit down and tell us what happened.? Or you wanna do something else if you want to."I asked her as she sat on the couch

Ugh I don't know. She shrugged her shoulders.

She sounded different her voice was more raspy. Her normal voice was more bubbly her energy was different she looked over shoulders all the time and flinched when we came close to her.

What y'all think happened to Kamren?🤍

I wanna be done with this book so bad