E I G H T

RUBI'S P

RUBI'S P. O. V.
            DEJA'S HOUSE 9pm

I got up from the floor and rushed to the counter grabbing my phone running back to Deja.

I called Blu letting him know what happened.

"Whatdup bae" Blu said from the other side of the phone.

I took a deep breath trying to gather my words and thoughts together.

"Yo Rubi you alright"?

I let out a deep breath "Baby Deja she just got sh-sh-Shot. I began to cry

"You serious my nigga"? Both Blu and Izzy said at the same time

"Yes I was thinking about the calling the ambulance but I wanted to call you first."

.

"Hang up with me and call them and up me bro"

I hang up the phone and continue to call 911

"Hello ughh my friend ugh just got um shot and I don't know what to do"

"Alright stay right their were on the way"

————————

.
The ambulance finally came they did a quick check in her and lifted her onto the stretcher and head off

I texted Blu telling him we're on the way

    I haven't been able to stop  fucking me and Deja is like Sister if anything happened to her I've would have been lost.

I've been trying to figure out who and why someone would do this to her. I sighed and let out a tear

   Minutes later we arrived at the hospital I rushed to the back of the hospital i sat down waiting for them to finish operating on her I tried to put my head on and calm down.

I was shocked that Izzy cared after they little argument if you wanna call it that.

IZZY P

IZZY P. O. V

Izzy's House

"Nigga yuh is trash" I told blu while me and him are playing 2k.

"Man fuck you im gonna get up there its only 80 to 113."

"Yea right-." Blu's phone rings as it cuts off what I was bout to say.

He pick up "wassup baby" he said talking to rubi

"Man hang up let's finish the game.0

"Yoo Rubi you aigh?" he told her I looked over at him

He puts the phone on speaker allowing me to hear what she is saying she was suttering on her words sound like she was crying I scrunched my face lost as to what is going on.

"Deja got shot" she finally said. Me and blu looked at each other.

" you deadass my nigga" we both said

" Yea...I don't know what to do"

I was confused cause what she mean she don't know what to do call the ambulance.
Blu finished the conversation with her.

——————-
I came with blu to the hospital we went all around the hospital looking for Rubi and it wasn't no internet connection in here so we was assed out.

Finally making it to the 5 floor we saw rubi sitting on the chair crying. Blu and I ran over to her.  She looked up her face was all puffy and red. 

    "Yo what happened"? I asked Rubi. She was bouncing her leg up and down.

       She took a deep breath she told us that her and deja was having fun drinking and shit and they took a nap and woke up was chilling in the kitchen talking when some random dark skin delivery guy came up to the door and gave Deja a some pizza and when she was bout to go give the money he shot her in the stomach twice.

She saw his car and a piece of his license plate and she wrote it down.

The doctor came in and interrupted our conversation "Hi are you family Dejasia Bridge ?" She was lookin at us.

Rubi nodded "I'm her sister"

"okay, thank you can I speak to you alone?" the doctor said.

"whatever you have to say you can say it in front of us" I spoke Rubi agreed and she sat back in hef seat.

"Well Ms.Bridge had two bullets put in her..." she let out a sigh i scrunched my face hearing that noise means something was bout to happen.

"We was able to take out one while the other one is still in there it very deep to where  it'll be very hard and difficult to take it out"

Rubi stated crying blu got up and held her I sat back in my seat.

"The Sugery doctor was thinking about going on with the procedure and see if we'll be able to take the bullet out and if it not if she doesn't make it to pull the plug she'll loosing a lot of blood in the process"

Rubi stated to cry again she was shaking and getting all fidgety "their will be no pulling the plug continue with the process." I told the doctor

She a fighter I know she is.

I put my hands over my face letting out a big Breath.

Damn i remember when this happened to my homeboy he got shot 6 times in his stomach I started to reminisce about that time his family didn't care about his so they decided to pull the plug without even getting no second thought it could have been a lil hope where he could have still been here.

Update is here ❤️

I don't know if I really like this section in the book

HOPE YOU ENJOY THANKS FOR 200 reads 💕😍